Heal

" Frisk?" Sans called leaning down towards me on the floor. " you said my n-name, instead of pet."
  Sans blushed and took out some spaghetti, " Here, this will heal ya."
There was a silence as I stared at the food. " I can't eat that." I argued, " why not." Sans asked in a stern voice. " It's not editable."
  " would you rather suffer?" He asked again.        " Time heals," I spoke as he grumbled and shoved the plate up to my face. " Eat it," He demanded, as I shook my head.
   " How about grillbys?"
" Those hobos are gonna touch you again."
" Well, I'm not eating that," I argued more. " ....w-well fine, but only because I'm hurt."
I took the plate as it sent chills down my body from the thought of it.
    I forcefully ate the poison, it seemed to work but, it didn't taste that way.
     When my heath was restored, I got up, still weakened by the hit, but better.
    " who was that lady?" I wondered out loud.
" oh, the captain of the royal guard? That's undyne," sans explained I nodded and looked down. " Is that what papyrus wants to be in?"
" yeah, but undyne for some odd reason won't let him."
   I shrugged and sighed, " c-can I go to bed?"
I asked. Sans shrugged and brought the plate back to the kitchen as I to, went my way.