Again

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while but I would like to ask if you could go and check out a story I made called, we didn't expect this- IlovegamesAlot04
  And maybe try not to cringe....
Anyway...😨😰 and I'm going to make this the 3rd chapter cause WHY DA HELL NOT?!?!?
    Sans pov.
     It took a while for me to think on which one was the right decision to make. Frisk was the only one who cared for me...And now that she doesn't care for me...it's easier said than done and, I don't want to go out and kill her but in the same time....

I-I do, and I don't k-know why...

Then, a unique sort of idea popped in my head, that had never really came up before. The slight vision of the big mysterious door where Frisk, had first came from, began to play in my mind, like a old, record player And...The calm, raspy voice from the other side, Who last told me that a human was coming.
Well...maybe that woman--what was it...Toriel or whatever it is, maybe she can tell me more about Frisk or something. I thought, continuously pacing around the kitchen floor.
Soon enough, I had made my decisions, and went off to Toriel at the same exact place where I lingered for the human at the beginning.
" Hello?" I called flatly, listening to how loud the crunching of snow under my feet was, compared to everything else there.
I had finally reached the familiar door and did the same thing I did last time, and knocked on it. It took a couple tries for someone actually to answer but, as soon as someone answered, I immediately knew who it was. It was Toriel.
" M-My child?" She asked coldly. I sighed and stepped back. " Your not my child..." she muttered. " Yeah no shit, I'm sans,"
She made an understanding but, disappointing sound and began to speak, " what do you want with me?" Toriel asked, " you see it's a long story, uh, but I guess I just don't know where Frisk is-"
" YOU. LOST. FRISK." Toriel grumbled and hit the door. " no she ran away! B-but the point here is, I just came to ask for some advice and see if she was here somehow." I explained,
"what advice?"
" about humans, like maybe any books?"
" Okay, fine, uh, I guess I can try to look for some books about humans and stuff, and give it to you by tomorrow, but, you must come so I can give you them." Toriel planned. But I had no time to ask how she was going to hand the books over to me because I heard footsteps that just grew quieter and quieter. And, soon, I was once again, alone.

Frisks pov.
Hearing the familiar voice, we dodged to the nearest hiding spot just because any familiar voice isn't really, well, a good thing in this world... " Does he see us?" Flowey whispered from behind. " no, and try to be quiet this time and not blow our cover."
He rolled his eyes intentionally and scooted in closer to hear better.
" um... About humans, like maybe any books?" He finished from ahead and as soon as Toriel answered, she closed the door again, leaving sans to stand, alone.
" Welp..." Sans sighed and stepped back to head toward the way he came from. But he didn't just walk. Sans froze in his tracks and smirked a little. But the smirk turned into a giggle which then an evil laugh. Still laughing for an unknown reason, I began to get scared.
" what the heck is he doing?? Has he lost his mind..." Flowey muttered. His laugh began to fade as he slowly sank to the ground. " Why the fuck do I feel this way?" Sans mumbled, choking back a cry. He had now ended up on both knees to the snowy ground. " This. Is. What, I Get For, for trying to change..."
I stopped, soon realizing how unfair I was. I literally made him change, humiliated him, crushed his heart, I never said how well he was doing in having a good soul. And... I realized that I could never do what he did, which was to....change so quickly.
Shocked at my selfish actions. Flowey's voice seemed to get louder. " Frisk," " Frisk, answer me please." He begged. " I'm sorry Flowey." I apologized, standing up. " Wait, for what- No Frisk, don't-"