A small fight with, Undyne

" NHAH! SANS YOU DOOFUS, I KNOW YOUR HIDING THE HUMAN ALL TO YOURSELF, SO YOU CAN HAVE THE POWER OF THE SOUL! WELL, NOT WITH OUT A FIGHT!"
    The lady screeched, sprouting out neon blue spears.
   " S-Sans, is that true?" I asked under my breath, as he pointed towards her. " Your gonna believe a stranger?!" He whispered fiercely.
I guess that's a no then? I thought. " GET THE HELL OUTTA MY HOUSE UNDYNE!" Sans commanded , " Not without a fight!"
    Sans quickly dodged the spears. " face it, fish-ass, your never gonna hit me."
    She again, threw another spear, but, it missed. " FINE BUT IN THE END, YOUR GOING TO BE THE REASON THAT ASGORE NEVER OPENS THE BARRIER!"
  Sans stood his ground as I began to walk beside him. " NHAH! A HUMAN"! She yelled, and threw another one but this time, the spear hit my ribs, causing me to fall back down to the ground.
   I screamed in pain as my vision had blurred, but not only have I realized that I got hit, I realized that sans, attacked undyne back with a load of bones.
   " Just face it you dumbass!"
Undyne held her chest, where the bones stuck out, and glared. " eh, someday, someone's gonna catch the human, and kill it." Undyne threatened, " Heh, see what happens to their head." He snapped as the fish pouted, limping out the door. " YOU WILL REGRET IT!" She yelled from outside as sans closed it.