Name

" sit," he commanded, pointing to the wooden table in front of the kitchen.
I sat in the scraped up chair as he served me left-over spaghetti from papyrus.
   I stayed quiet, putting the cold spaghetti in my mouth.
The yucky taste felt like something rotting in my mouth as I forcefully swallowed the food.
   Sans evilly chuckled, and sat right across from me.
   As I shoved it down my throat, he watched me closely. I watched him back for a bit until I felt to sick to my stomach to handle it.
  I Uncomfortably stood up and pushed the plate toward him with a green disgusted face.
He looked at me in a evil way and stood up.
Sans P.O.V
I smiled at her as she looked at me in fright.
Oh I loved that look, of someone being scared. She began to head out the door looking confused on where to go. Soon, I had stepped forward, so close I actually began to feel the heavy breathing from the girls body.
I pushed against her causing us to lean up against the wall. I gave her a crooked smile, and chuckled, reaching down, biting her neck once again as she immediately began to sob, frightened.
" come here pet." I mumbled pressing harder to the point of I blood drew from her shoulder, with ease.
" p-please s-s-stop..." she begged, but I didn't stop, I couldn't. " no p-please." She begged again but this time more weaker.
I tasted more and more blood, giving me a reason to keep going.
" s-stop!"
I stopped this time, I realized what I was doing, was wrong and controlling.
I backed away from her as she let out another confused cry running toward the front door that was closed.
     I didn't say anything as she flew open the door dramatically running out crying.
   Something in me made me sad that I did this, why do I have to be so mean? Thinking about this, I knew that it would do nothing if I ran out...I was thinking if she was ever going to come back, because I wouldn't, that's for sure.
Frisks P.O.V
I had ran as fast as I could into the never ending, snowy forest. What just happened, why did he do that? I thought running until I met the edge of a bunch of trees where I had first walked around. But something didn't feel right, it was like I was supposed to go back to him. As I kept thinking I realized how cold I was.
My fingertips were icy blue, and my uncovered skin was surrounded in frost from the air. My lips, once again, appeared to be purple. In the cold, I couldn't handle the pain anymore, so, sitting down on my knees, Feeling a sharp pain in my body. I fell to the ground painfully and soon fell unconscious on the snowy ground floor under me.
   All was unclear the next day. Opening my eyes to the sight of a dim light above me, and the ceiling. I also looked down to see that I was in a messy room full with dirty socks and trash carelessly trashed on the floor. " huh?" I sounded sitting up and rubbing my head which was messing up my hair. I saw the door, closed as I began to regain memory.
" where am I?" I softly asked myself, looking around.
   I got up and tip-toed to the door only to open it and peek through.
Huh, what was I doing in sans and papyrus's house? The room seemed quiet with only me in it walking toward the bottom of the stairs.
   But all of a sudden, I felt a boney hand touch my shoulder causing me to turn around in shock. It was sans..." AHHH!" I screamed falling to the floor and leaning up against the rails of the stairs.
  " heh, found you in the woods..."
I didn't say anything. He seemed to be upset about something as he stared at the bruise mark on my neck he made last time.
He sighed sadly and held out his hand. " come on pet please." He begged still waiting for me. But I rejected him and shook my head, crossing my arms and turning away. " WHAT, I JUST SAVED YOU FROM DYING!" He yelled kicking me in the lower shin causing me to screech.
He stopped and sighed as I looked away again in fear. " could you at least, help me..." he asked, " so I can be nicer?"

    " y-you want me to help you?" I restated, as he nodded. " mmmhm,"
" by the way, the names frisk." I announced causing him to grow in shock. " and sure, I'll help you, for only one deal." I said, " lay it on me." He answered as I sighed. " if you cooperate."
He stayed quiet for a moment and then nodded. " okay, rule number one, KILLING IS BAD!" I scolded, sans flinched and gave a " I'm not stupid look" back to me.
" rule number 2, manners, ill teach you those." he rolled his eyes.
  " How about a rule 34?" Sans flirted, " NO FLIRTING!" He grumbled,

     " anyway,"
   " so, if you dropped a 20 dollar bill and I gave it back to you, what would you say back?"
" GIVE ME THAT FUCKING 20 DOLLAR BILL BACK!" He finished as I shook my head, " wrong." I stated hitting him in the head with one of the books that lay near me. " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" He screamed, rubbing his head. " you got it wrong."
He grumbled and restated,  " thanks, mam for picking up my 20 dollar bill..." he mocked rolling his eyes. I nodded and took it back. " no this is mine, not yours," I claimed putting it behind my back. " NO-no, its mine..." he argued holding out his hand for me to put the money in.
" no, finders keepers." I said as he got more and more mad. " no, it's mine I dropped it." He said trying to keep his cool.
" no, it's mine."
" I DROPPED---, I dropped it."
" to bad."
" THATS IT!" He yelled grabbing the money and ripping it apart. " YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS-" " NO, BAD SANS!" I scolded again, hitting him with the book. " I CAN'T DO THIS!" He screamed holding his head from exploding.
We spent the WHOLE DAY trying to do this, but by the end, sans still got it wrong.
" this is taking longer than I thought." I mumbled closing my eyes trying to calm down. He did the same until, it was time for the lesson to repeat again.