Frisks pov.

As sans talked to me, I felt a tight squeeze. but soon, It grew very quiet and awkward. " sans?" I asked, muttering watching him tear up.

   " I'm sorry..."

    Pain shot down my back violently as I soon realized what was happening. " S-sans?"
     I screamed and fell on the floor. He was...killing me. Crushing my soul with his hands.
      And then all there was, was just black.
             And I appeared back at the start
     Going through, the same exact thing again, I met with flowey. " why are we-"
   " sans...he," I grumbled and kicked a couple golden flowers which caused them to scatter around. " I'm so sorry Frisk." Flowey apologized, " there's nothing you could do."
    He sighed and wrapped himself around my shoulders. " WHAT DID I DO?!" I yelled, flowey flinched in the tone in my voice, " maybe if you stay here-" " No, I'm gonna confront him." I interrupted, walking to the exit of the ruins, past Toriel and to the big door.
    As soon as I reached back at the snowy areas of snowdin, I found sans. " why would you do that!" I yelled, coming up to him. " I'm sorry pet-" " BUT WHY, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?!"
    He looked down. " I-I wanted to start new, and come from a good start..." Sans explained, he looked ashamed and turned away. 
    Now that I think of it... Sans was right, we needed a new start, to not think of all the chaos that had occurred...
   " Y-Your right,"
  " I'm sorry-"
   " stop saying sorry sans, I should of said     sorry."
    I came up to sans, who was now a bit confused. Soon, hugging him into a tight embrace.
   " I love you."
    He stayed quiet and speechless. " I-I love you t-too Frisk."
    " can we go?" I asked, " away from here."
   Sans nodded and took me by the hand.
          As I kissed him lightly on the cheek.