Flowey

Already taking a step, a bright yellow flower popped up right in front, leaving me to jump in fright.
  " mmhm, already got yourself killed..." the flower reminded shakes his head back and forth ashamed.
I looked down as he stepped up. " I'll help you."
He assured nicely. That was the nicest thing I've ever heard. He Smiled brightly as I bent down to pick him up.
I lay him quietly on my shoulder and sighed taking off into the distance.
   I expected to die quicker, but I didn't see sans any where. " what's wrong?" The flower asked quietly behind my shoulder.
I shrugged, but all of a sudden, he tugged me back, " Stop!" Flowey warned getting down low to hide. Curiously, I looked around to see, oh no, it was sans, in what seemed to be some sort of food stand.
     No point in running back, he was just going to find me again. " what're you doing, run!" Flowey whispered fiercely in my ear. But I just stayed there.
  " come on pet, wanna try some of my hotdogs?" Sans joked as I began to stepped up. " ew I don't trust this guy.." he mumbled as I stepped closer. " what are you doing, he's gonna kill you frisk!"
But I kept walking, I took the hotdog that lay in his hand. The flower clenched his eyes like something was going to happen. But nothing did,
It taste pretty normal. Better than normal.
" heh I knew you'd like it." He mumbled sitting back into the chair.
" this guy's weird." Flowey muttered behind my ear as sans glared.
" I heard that dumb ass." He growled getting up. I stepped back, scared of what would happen.
  All of a sudden I heard screaming. It was flowey, " AHHH PLEASE LET GO!" He screamed as sans yanked him across. He threw him to the ground violently and stepped on him, laughing hysterically as flowey screamed.
I screamed back in shock trying to pull the wounded flower away. " FRISK HELP ME!"
He pleaded, " ha, you coward." Sans called continuing the punishment. " s-stop." I mumbled.
But nothing happened...
" STOP!"
Sans stopped, surprised at how I had finally talked. " heh fine, since you say so." He stated getting off flowey, who was now bruised and cut up.
I held flowey and gave him some of the rotten cinnamon buns from the shop.
Slowly beginning to heal. He slipped behind my shoulder and hid. 
  " h-how dare y-you..." I scolded quietly. " deal with it, pet." He snapped, " I am, and by the way, I'm tired of dealing with a bully." I mumbled glaring. " heh, I love the way you act, pet."
" don't call me pet.." I commanded grumbling as sans chuckled. " what it matches you, it's cute." He said. Why did I blush? I thought, Feeling my face burn up in embarrassment.
All of a sudden sans grabbed me by the arm firmly and dragged us down under his hotdog stand.
I then heard papyrus, his brother, come up to the stand. " shhh" sans motioned quietly as I nodded.
But all of a sudden flowey spoke up.
" frisk, were are we-"
Oh no....
I saw a all scary face look over the side. " SANS...." papyrus warned, grabbing me by the hoody as sans face planted.
" heh..." I chuckled nervously as he observed me closely.
" YOUR A HUMAN?"
I gulped and nodded. " SANS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!" He boomed angry as sans got up fast.
" b-boss, I-I-"
" he was going to torture me h-himself." I interrupted lying. But it- worked?
But how? Papyrus sighed and rolled his eyes dropping me on the cold floor, " WHAT EVER SANS, I DON'T CARE ANYWAY!" Papyrus stated sashaying back to the other way leaving me dumbfounded once again.
" your brothers scary..." I said turning around to see sans standing still.
" you just, saved my ass..." he said quietly looking up at me. I smiled nervously, what was that?
" t-thanks." He mumbled as he turned away in embarrassment.
Did he just, thank me? Surprised I answered back with a welcome until flowey came out.
" what was that-"
" good job dumb ass you almost got your friend killed." Sans thanked sarcastically. Flowey looked down as I picked him up again behind my shoulder.
  " kid, you look pretty cold, and still hungry, you want frost-bite or do you wanna pasta away? He joked as I looked at him scared. " oh come on that was funny, he stated, here I have a short cut." He took my hand tightly and teleported to a little 2-story house not to far from here.