Progress

Time went by, and it seemed to go by very slow. As I worked with sans and manners for a couple days, I too, had accelerated in learning some stuff, and how to keep my own self control when sans acted out of hand. and I think we did excellent, besides the fact that I almost died about, eh, 17 times now, but all of that was forgotten and covered with a series of drama between both Sans and I.

Chapter 2, work.

I politely handed Sans a bowl of Spaghetti from the fridge and sat down, across from him. He looked down suspiciously, " Thanks," He thanked pulling the food more toward a comfortable reach. " No problem Sans!" I gushed happily. " I suppose, you've done better," I acknowledged, making him smirk at the statement. " Gee, thanks." He joked bringing a fork with spaghetti wrapped around it to his face. I chuckled nervously and watched him. " No, i'm serious, you've actually increased your manners like crazy."
        He smiled and took a bite, flinching at the yucky taste. " Heh, Papyrus sucks dick at cookin-" " SANS!" I interrupted, scolding at the bad language he spoke. Sans rolled his eyes, annoyed on how protective, I sounded there. " I don't feel like you need to work with me about bad words," He breathed, pushing the half-eaten food farther away from him. " Well, its always good. And, well, I mean, you don't sound too polite when you say stuff like that."

   What if I never wanna sound, THAT, polite?"
" Well then, its not my problem is it, you're just gonna fail?" I argued, consistently. " Well, half of the monsters here, aren't even gonna notice it?" He proved, And as much as I hate to admit it, Sans here, does have a point in this. Because, everyone here is either, total bullies, or just, doesn't even show their faces around enough for things for others to judge them.
      " Anyway, i'm tired of this food, wanna go to Grillbys?" Sans asked standing up. " G-Grillbys?" I repeated, " Yeah, it's a restaurant I go to a lot, but hey come on pet, I know a short-cut."

Standing up beside him, I took his hand, and

Poof

We had arrived at a humble little place in the middle of the snow with a sign that said in big, white, letters,

Grillbys

" Come'on, and stay with me," He motioned, walking into the unfamiliar building.

We walked in too see it rather busy all around. But, it looked like the average restaurant with, deep set dim lights spread around the room.
As I observed the place, Sans had plopped himself down at the bar. He mumbled and sighed, taking a little yellow mustard bottle placed on the edge of the counter. And drank it like it was water. Disgusted, I turned back away, and continued to look around.
   As I did so, there was suddenly, a finger that tapped against my shoulder as I whirled around in surprise.
     Only to see an unfamiliar monster that was 5 times bigger than me. " Hey cutie," He taunted. " um, hi--" He grinned, pushing me against the wall in public.
   " Ew, what do you think your doing?" I snapped as the others turned their attention toward us. " excuse me?"
     " Get, away, from, me." I repeated trying to break free from his force. But the monster simply pushed me back and looked down. " Better watch your fuckin mouth," he warned letting his hand trail swiftly up my shirt. The others loudly chuckled in the back, as the monster grabbed my hips and thrusted forward making me moan in pain.
   I had forgotten about sans until, I glanced, seeing him turned around like the other monsters with a red eye. And all of a sudden, a bright light was shown. The monsters changed to a feared expression and the next thing I know was, the guy swung around violently and fell. He had his face pressed against the ground, and cried in pain.
   " D o n t   F u c k i n g   T o u c h    H e r."
I recognized the voice from anywhere,
    " S-Sans?" I mumbled looking up at him.
    He looked over and pulled me toward him, releasing the man on the ground, as the others gasped. " she's mine." Sans fought, throwing bones at him sternly.
   " Let's go." Sans demanded in a mean tone, but we just got here-."
" LETS GO!" He interrupted again, pulling me toward the exit and taking the short-cut back home.
     The rest of the time was uncomfortably quiet until I decided to speak up. " hey sans, uh thanks-"
      " Why didn't you listen to me and stick close!?!?!" Sans yelled stopping in the middle of his walk. " I-I'm sorry!" I apologized as he stomped his foot in anger. " You could of gotten hurt!"
    I looked down in shame realizing that I should've listened to Sans on the first place.
   " But, w-why did you say that, I-I was yours?" I asked, as he froze. " Because, you ARE, mine, and I'm not letting anybody put their dirty-ass hands on you." Sans explained protectively.
     I stood quietly and blushed. He blushed back. But something broke the silence by a weird fish lady with a spear running in the house uninvited.