Im sorry

" Sans?" I called, but he didn't reply and only turned around. " Sans, please I'm sorry, I didn't realize how, s-selfish I was, I made a huge mistake...and-"
   " keep goin," he interrupted. " well, I-I was to hard on you and..."
He stepped closer, as I held my arms out for a hug. But his eye glowed a soft red tone, as he summoned some sort of blaster. He still remained quiet as he attacked but missed. Confused, I moved out of the way, " Sans, please I know your mad."
" you don't get it." He mumbled, hitting me in stomach with a couple of bones. " how it feels to be alone!" He yelled, attacking once more.
" To know, that the person you love the most, abandoned you." By this time he started to tear up. Did he...was he, talking, about m-me? I didn't know... " I'm sorry, sans everyone makes mistakes, please, stop fighting..."
But he brought down my HP more and more.
" sans...don't don't..."
But, He refused, making me cry in pain and hitting the floor violently. His face was flushed with hesitation. " I do sans-" " No! You don't!" He again, interrupted. " Yes I do, all this time I'm alone, because everyone ignores me when I call for help, I don't have family...I wasn't expecting to live after I fell!" I explained upsettingly, he looked up, " I can't..."
Throwing more attacks at me only made me weaker. I quietly rolled on my stomach to ease the pain. My Vision became blurry all around as I heard the faint cries and yells. And, taking one last peak at my heath. The next hit caused my soul the shatter into a billion pieces.
But, I didn't come back. I couldn't, I was stuck for some reason, unable to access the reset button, It was gone...