Chapter 3 (Edited)

Picture on the side is Kiara.

Chapter 3

Two days had passed and I awoke to find myself covered from head to toe with bruises and cuts. I wasn't sure but my ribs felt broken, it hurt just to breathe. My nose was a complete mess, it was twisted, bruised and swollen. I had black bruising under my eyes and an ugly deep cut going down my cheek bone to my jaw.

“Please let me go," I whispered.

All I wanted was to go home to my family and friends, surely they were looking for me. I lay on the bed afraid to move from the pain and realized I was stuck in a house alone with a dangerous Vampire. About thirty minutes later, the door quietly started to open. I pulled the blanket over my head and pretended to be asleep.

“Miss, I know you're not asleep," said a girl.

Slowly I lifted the blanket from my head to see a very beautiful woman. She seemed to be in her early twenties, with long blonde hair and a slim build. Her face was a soft oval shape and was free of any blemishes. She slowly moved towards me and I noticed that her eyes were as blue as the sky on a bright sunny day. Never had I seen eyes so blue. They were beyond beautiful and only added to her already exquisite beauty.

“I brought you something to eat and drink," she said. She then placed the tray on the nightstand beside the bed.

I struggled to sit up, but the pain was too much. Thankfully, before I laid down again, she gently helped me into a sitting position.

“Thank you." I smiled.

“You're welcome," she replied

“Who are you?” 

“I'm Sapphire, Casper's sister," she replied, with a smile.

'Sister? Oh shit, she's a Vampire as well!' I thought, trying not to let my fear show.

“Please, don't be afraid of me. I am nothing like my brother,"' Sapphire tried to reassure me.

“You're a Vampire, you're exactly like him. How can you not be a monster like him?!” I spat.

She looked at me with a hurt look on her face as she replied, “I'd never hurt another person.”

“Then please, let me go home," I begged.

“I'm sorry, but I can't disobey my brother or I'll be staked," she replied sadly.

'How could he threaten his own sister like that?' I wondered as I picked up the cup of tea from the bedside table. As I took a sip, I smiled as it was still nice and hot. It tasted really sweet, I'd never had tea like this before.

“What kind of tea is this?”

“It's a special kind. For now, eat and rest up while I go and find some clothes for you." She then closed the door behind her and was gone.