Sorry just another authors note.

Here in australia easter school holidays are starting the day after tomorrow. So im not sure how much writting i'll be able to get done over the next two weeks but i promise i'll try my very best to upload as much as possible.

I'm nearly done with chapter 12 so that will be up within the next few hours depending on how soon i can get my little horror of a daughter to sleep. I swear sometimes she's the daughter of the devil ;(....

My hormones are all over the place at the moment and i've got baby brain this morning i went to put the milk in the fridge but put it in the cupboard. I didnt realise until i went to make a chocolate milo and i couldnt find the milk i searched everywhere and finally found it :( of course i had to wait for my fiancee to get home from work with more milk because the bottle was in the cupboard for atleast 3hours.

Anyway thats enough rambling from me lol...

Just one quick question if you think my book is worth the votes pretty please vote and help me get back up towards the top i was sitting at #4 and i've now dropped to #11 :(

But i promise as soon as i post chapter 12 and i get 50 votes like nearly all my other chapters have i will upload the next chapter within a few hours you guys really need to keep me motivated during these holidays because i can see my daughter driving me crazy lmao....

<3<3<3 Love you all <3<3 <3