Chapter 8 (Edited)

Chapter 8

I woke during the night to find that I wasn't in my room. Casper must have put me in here after I fell asleep. The last thing I remember is sitting in the lounge, watching 'The Notebook'. I stumbled around the room looking for a light switch so I could see where the bathroom was. I finally managed to feel around in the dark until I found the bathroom. I felt along the wall until I felt the light switch, flipping it on I gasped at what I saw before me.

The bathroom itself was huge, and so beautiful! The floors were a pretty gray marble, and the walls were tiled a pale cream. In the left hand corner was a shower big enough to hold 5 people easily, and there were three different shower heads in it! In the center of the room was a huge black marble bathtub, and in the right had corner was the toilet and sink next to it. Once I was done in the bathroom I switched the light off and made my way back to the bed. 'This bed is even bigger and more comfortable than the other bed I was sleeping on,' I thought to myself.

I climbed under the blanket and fell right back to sleep.

NO PLEASE! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!”, I screamed as I ran through the dark forest.

The thing that was chasing me didn't stop or speak. It just kept running, and it was getting faster and faster. I was out of breath and couldn’t breathe properly, but I pushed past the burn and tried to make my legs run as fast as possible.

I stumbled over a root from a big tree nearby. As I fell to the ground I cut my leg, the blood started to poor out of the gash. The monster got closer and I tried to stand and run but my legs wouldn't work. I couldn’t go anywhere so I laid on the ground, and waited for whoever or whatever it was that was chasing me.

I closed my eyes and waited, but out of nowhere I heard a big loud crash. I looked up and saw Casper with his hands around the throat of a man.

DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK HERE, JASPER!” screamed Casper.

You know I'll get her eventually," Jasper said in a calm tone.

That's when I woke up.

I sat up in the bed and realized I was sweating significantly. Who was that man in my dream? I felt sticky and nasty, so I went to take a shower. Once I finished, I came out of the bathroom to find that some clothes had been laid out for me. There were a pair of dark skinny jeans,a black long sleeved v-neck shirt along with a knee-high pair of black high-heeled boots. There was also a black lace bra and panties, along with some socks. I quickly got dressed and walked down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

“What is her favorite?” I heard Casper say.

I walked as quietly as I could, being in heels and all, into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

“Bacon and eggs," I said.

I knew I startled him but come on, he's a Vampire for crying out loud. He has really good hearing so how could I have startled him so easily.

“Crap you scared me,” he said laughing.

“I'm sorry, I thought you would have heard me," I said looking down at the table.

“I was too busy trying to figure out what to make. So would you like bacon and eggs?" he asked.

I didn't answer him straight away, as I couldn't help but think of how much he's changed. I keep wondering if he will go back to being abusive. Not that I want that Casper back, but this one kind of freaks me out a little.