Chapter 9 (Edited)

Chapter 9

Great. Now I have to watch out for another crazy Vampire. Not that I think Casper is going to be like that anymore, but I know he's strong and capable of inflicting horrible pain. Pain I don'twant to endure ever again.

I had gotten some jeans, shirts, and shoes, when I realized I hadn't gotten any bras or underwear.

“I need underwear," I said to Casper.

“Okay, I'll take you to a shop and wait outside. No way am I going into one of those shops," he said with a slight chuckle.

Once we were finished eating we walked towards a lingerie shop. I walked into the store on my own and was a little over whelmed at all of the different types of bras and underwear. I tried to find some low key stuff, you know nothing real sexy. I didn't see anything like that in this shop. I picked up a few push up bras and some minimizers because I have big breasts, and sometimes I like to hide them a little.

I picked out some bras that I would wear and got some boy shorts and g-strings and placed them all on the counter. I couldn't help but pick up a very cute and sexy teddy, even though I'll probably never wear it.

As I was looking a sales lady came walking up to the register.

“Hello, I'd like to purchase these," I said and I pulled Casper's credit card from my back pocket. Th sales lady took one look at the card I handed her and said,

“You're not welcome here," she spat at me.

“Excuse me?” I said oonfused.

“I said you're not welcome here, so get out!” she yelled at me.

“No!” I yelled back at her.

“He'll just use you and then kill you, like all the other whores he's had," she sneered at me.

I stood there with tears in my eyes, but I wasn't going to let this little bitch get to me.

“Now get out of my store!” she spat at me. She reached over the counter and slapped me across the face.

That's it! I stormed out of the store and looked around for Casper, but I couldn't see him. I turned around in slow circles and caught sight of him walking out of a jewelers with a bag in his hand.

“Where are your bags?” he asked looking confused. All our others were already in the car because there were so many.

“I changed my mind, can we go now please?” I asked still livid.

“What's wrong?” he asked me concerned.

“Nothing” I lied.

“You're nearly crying, what happened?” he asked more sternly. So I told him what happened and he stormed off towards the shop. “Who said it?” he asked me looking pissed.

I pointed to the lady who said those things and hit me. Casper was so angry I could the vein in the side of his neck bulging.

“HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT!” he screamed at her.

“I'm sorry," she said. She looked stunned that Casper had actually came back to speak to her about what she did.

“You will address me as Prince Casper.” he told her.

“I'm sorry Prince Casper. I'm sorry for what I did and said to her.” she said.

“That's not good enough. GUARDS!” he yelled. Four big bulky guys in uniform came running through the door.