Chapter 18 (Edited)

dedicated to seeyorn for her help with the wedding scene in chapter 19 i couldnt dedicate the chapter too two people so sorry but im so grateful for your help :D Xx

Chapter 18

The days have been flying by, my wedding is in two days! I've been having dreams nearly every night since Jasper attacked me. In away I'm glad Casper killed him, now I don't have to worry about him coming after me again. Casper looks like he's getting nervous, but I know he's being crowned King soon. He says he isn't at all nervous about the wedding, but I think he is a little.

The plans were all sorted and my dress was delivered three days ago. It was amazing and without a doubt the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. The flowers will be delivered the morning of the wedding, guests will start arriving today and up until the wedding. The food is set to be delivered a few hours before the ceremony.

I want the wedding to be as normal as possible, so there will be humans there as well as Vampires. None of my family or friends will be there, but the guard who carried me out of the cave has offered to give me away.

I admit I was starting to get very nervous, I just kept thinking that something was going to go wrong. I knew Jasper couldn't ruin our special day, but that doesn't mean that something else couldn't happen. I haven't been for a walk on my own since Jasper took me, and Casper tells me all the time that it's okay. He assures me that nothing is going to happen, but I still worry.

I walk into the kitchen to find something to eat since I couldn't be bothered to cook. I didn't want a maid to cook for me either, so I grabbed some chocolate ice cream from the freezer. Then I went and grabbed some chocolate topping and whipped cream from the fridge. I placed all of it on the table and went to get a bowl down.“Can I have some as well?”, I heard my sexy fiancèe ask from the doorway.

“No because you don't even eat ice cream.”, I replied.

“I could always pretend to like it.”, he whispered in my ear.

Lately I have wanted him so badly, my body craves his. I've tried to seduce him a few times, but he shuts me down every damn time.

“It's too dangerous.”, is his answer every time I ask why we can't.

So for now I have given up asking, but hopefully on our wedding night I can get him to cave. Just because he's a Vampire doesn't mean that I don't have certain needs, and I know he wants me because I have felt his erection. I know he wants to have sex just as much as I do, he just won't give into those urges.

“Nope. You're still not getting any.”, I said as I poured the topping and whipped cream onto my ice cream.

“You're one mean woman, you know that right?”, he asked.

“Yep just like you're one mean Vampire.”

“Oh no, please don't bring the sex issue back up.”, he said exasperated.

“Why not? You won't hurt me, and it's normal for a woman to want to have sex with her man.”, I argued.

“Not every woman is having sex with and marrying the Prince of Vampires, it's completely different.”, he tried to argue back.

“Okay fine, but I'll get my way eventually. You won't be able to resist me forever.”, I thought.

I didn't reply back to him, as I put the ice cream back in the freezer. I picked up my bowl and walked out of the kitchen without saying another word to him. Why should I have to continually be frustrated and left wanting, all because he is too afraid.