Chapter 19 (The Wedding) (Edited)

I need to say a very big thank you to
@MidnightSakura and @seeeyorn for their help with this chapter if it wasnt for them you guys would still be waiting so thank you both so much for your help :D XXXX

please remember to vote comment and fan love you all XXXX

Chapter 19

My eyes flew open and I sat straight up in bed. “I'm getting married today.”, I whispered.

“How am I meant to make it through the day?”, I asked aloud as I sank back into my pillows. I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach, and I was starting to get nervous again.

If I continued to lie in bed, I knew the butterflies would get worse and I would start thinking of all the things that could go wrong. Just then I heard the bedroom door start to open.

“Come on sleepyhead! You can't stay in bed all day. It's time to start getting ready!”, Brooke said as she came into the room.

I didn't want to get out of bed so I pulled the covers up over my head, in hopes that Brooke would just leave me in peace.

“No, I'm sick!”, I grumbled through the covers.

“It's just your nerves, once you see Casper at the altar they'll pass.”, she said kindly. She then proceeded to rip the covers off of me.

I lay there in my pajamas looking up at her worriedly. Somehow I had managed to get changed this morning. I gave her a roll of my eyes and a dramatic sigh, as I drug myself out of the bed. “I miss waking up next to Casper.”, I thought.

I put on my dressing gown and walked out towards the living room. The best thing about this hotel suite, is the three adjoining rooms.

“About time! I thought you would never get up!”, Valarie declared.

“Sorry, I just couldn't seem to get up.”, I replied feeling a little worried.

“Come on, you should be excited. You marry the Prince of your dreams today.”, Brooke said as she gave me a small hug.

“I'm scared shitless! My whole life is changing!”, I replied.

“What if he doesn't show up? What if I chicken out? What if I fall face first while walking down the aisle, in front of the whole court? I had all these questions running thorough my head, I had thought of them all while I was lying in bed. Hell, no wonder I was scared shitless!

“Everything will be fine, Casper won't let anything happen to you. We will also make sure everything is perfect for you.”, Victoria said.

I walked straight over to the cart holding our breakfast, giving them a shrug in response. I put a pancake and fresh fruit onto a bone china plate. I picked up a crystal glass of orange juice, then turned and sat my ass onto the palatial couch and dug into my breakfast.

“You do know your food won't run away.”, said Marry said with a laugh.

“I know.”, I mumbled finishing the last of my food.

I looked at the time and couldn't believe it was already 10 in the morning!

“Oh my god! There's only fours to go.”, I said. I started to panic and I'm sure you could see it on my face, as well as hear it in my voice.

“Ssh sweetie, there is plenty of time.”, Victoria tried to reassure me.

“No! There is not enough time for me to do everything!”, I cried out in defeat.

“I need to take a shower, do my hair, my make-up, get dressed, plus everything else I have to get done!”, I ticked off my fingers as I waved my hands in the air wildly.