Eleven

I howled and we ran forward, Blake appeared in front of me and I pushed forward to be next to him. He looked at me briefly before leaping onto a demon. I slid under a vampire and heard him hiss. I may not have used my wolf in a while, but I wasn't rusty at all.

I skidded to my feet to face my Target. Patience and determination was the key. He ran forward and leapt up to bite me, I moved and waited for him to hit the ground and leapt onto the vampire. I removed his head from his shoulders with a swift move before being tackled to the ground. I regained my breath, then stood up to see somebody I recognised. I mentally smiled. I knew him... "Aahh Kayla! Your fighting them, just give up. You won't win." I snarled, baring my teeth. My tail swinging dangerously and my paws tending then relaxing. I charged. He slid below me and I skidded to a halt. Blake appeared and leapt onto him.

You wanna Finnish him?

My pleasure.

I advanced, the look of terror on his face. He knew something.

Blake, Take him into the dungeon. I will deal with him later.

Blake took him away, wolves joining him in a circle, surrounding the vampire. Looking around, wolves lay dead on the floor. We were looking... But then, the best sight possible came. Elicit arrived, a gigantic army of supernatural beings behind her.

Not to mention she was on a magnificent black stallion. It had red eyes and its teeth where pointed, its hooves sturdy polished. It unfolded its hidden wings, they where like a dragon wings, only smaller.

Looking behind her, pheonix's where realised, they took to the skies and dropped flaming balls on the enemy. I made my way to elisif and shifted back. "Kayla, you're okay! Sorry I was late, but phoenix's aren't happy in containers. And here. A vampire stepped forward with a snow white horse, it had a cream main and tail and its eyes where shocking blue. It had a horn on its head. "I thought... Unicorns where extinct..."

"This is no ordinary unicorn. Get on it and say horsemen's will." I did as she said and it became a pitch black horse with fire for its main and tail. Its mane brushed against me, but did not burn. "It only hurts enemies. By saying those words, it has connected to your mind. Repeat those words for it to change back."

"Won't his armour melt?" Elicit shook her head.

"No. Now, lets whoop some butt."

Everybody turned their heads as Elicit and I rode into battle. I grabbed a bow and sword from one of my men and began taking them down. "When did you the art of middle ages warfare?" Elisif asked, sounding surprised.

"I prefer it to modern warfare. Dunno why." Elisif's breath hitched as a flaming arrow pierced her chest, she fell to the ground, dead. Another arrow came, aimed at me. I closed my eyes and prepared to get hit, putting my arm up in front of my chest. After a moment, I opened my eyes, it had froze - mid air - and turned, now it was returning to its owner, hitting him in the neck.

Blake ran up to me and helped me off my horse. I whispered horsemans will and he returned to his natural state. "Where's Elisif?" I turned to see Gabe. We may have won the battle, but we hadn't won the war. "Gabe, she's dead."