Fifteen

Eventually, I was allowed out of bed, but not outside without escorts. Every day, Blake went out in search of our son. My other children are what kept me going. "Mummy. When is Noah coming home?" Xavier asked, pulling on my sleeve.

"I - I don't know..." I admitted, his face fell and he patted my knee.

"He will one day. I know so mummy." I smiled weakly.

"If you say so." I said flatly. He went off into the other room and I soon heard his sister cry out. I rushed into the room and she was keeled over on the floor, screaming. Xavier was knelt next to her, comforting her. Trying his hardest to be calm. Like Noah. I thought before rushing to my daughter. I knew what this was, she was officially a hybrid.

The guard increased, the kids slept with Blake and I and guards where everywhere.  We couldn't risk anything else. I wouldn't let her go, Noah may be lost, but we will find him.

_*_

I sat in the conference room, tapping my nails on he desk. "Blake, why haven't we found my son?" I couldn't help asking.

"I have no idea, Princess, there has been no sign of him. He could be dead for all we know."

"My son, is not dead." I growled. Noticing my aggression I froze. "Sorry..."

"Its okay. I feel the same way... I'm just... calmer." I nodded. There was a knock at the door.

"Let them in."

Blake opened the door and the people poured in. People from every pack were willing to help find Noah, it really reached into my heart.

"Thank you all for coming. Really. It means so much that you're all giving up you time to help us." I started. "Now. We need to get a vampire ally. Elisif is... Elisif is dead. So that is aim one. Aim two is that we gather information on my son. They may know where he is, if hey don't have him. So... That's it for now. And as a thank you, we would like to give you free accommodation and use of our facilities. Thank you."

I left the room, Blake by my side. "You can do the speaches from now on. I hated that, I wanted to speak for longer but I am more of a quiet wolf." I said to Blake.

"Sure. Kayla, we need a break. Me and you, restraunt, tonight." I looked up at him.

"You really think we should?"

"I know so. You're stressed, I'm stressed, we deserve It." I giggled.

This was he happiest I had been in a while.