Thoughts of last night

Hugo: So Ami... when you coming home?
Mousa: Shes not back?
Jan:is she at tobys?
Hugo: yep never came back from their 'date'
Harry: really she didn't sound pleased with it being toby
Kyle: awww tobs did she not feel the same way
Amélie: hugo ill be back soon. Harry I just didnt appreciate the little detail you forgot and kyle... fuck off
Dele: what even happened last night.
Ben:this

Dele: OMG!!! goals gurl you need to tell me all the deetsAmélie:what makes you think ill tell you anythingDele: i just want to knowMousa:sameJan: sameHarry: sameKyle: sameAmélie: i hate you all*Amélie has left the conversation*Harry: i guess we sh...

Amélie:what makes you think ill tell you anything
Dele: i just want to know
Mousa:same
Jan: same
Harry: same
Kyle: same
Amélie: i hate you all
*Amélie has left the conversation*
Harry: i guess we should apologise
*Amélie was added to this conversation*
Harry:we are all sorry
Mousa:we are
Jan: im sorry
Kyle:sorry
Dele: me too im sorry
Amélie: its okay

----------time skip----------

"I tried to put this off for as long as I can, but can we please talk about your night with Toby?"

Hugo and I were in the garden playing football. He, of course, in net and I taking penalties on him. As soon as he said that I sighed. I knew this was coming and I to was putting it off.
"What do you want to know?" I say trying to get it over and done with.
"I just want to knkw it all. With as little possible detail as you can."

"Well, at first it was awkward and we didn't talk but then we warmed up and didn't stop talking. After the dinner he invited me to watch films and I fell asleep. That's all."

"Typical you, any chance you get. You're always in a mans bed."
I got angry at this that I struct the ball with force. It hit Hugo in the face causing him to scream. His screaming must of brought Marine outside. Hugo looked up so she could see his bloody nose.
"Why is he bleeding?" She asked
"Becuase he's an idiot." I answered unamused.
"I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from the nose."
"I think it's a new phenomenon."
With that I stormed inside and into the room I was staying in.