Support from afar

amelieldxo shoot time in Ibiza missing the boys already #COYS

"Now look up to the left and tilt your head."  The photographer instructs me before snapping over a hundred shots of one pose.

I love doing this being able to travel and seeing new cultures. I feel like I was meant to be somewhere and I was just finding that place with my travel but I found it within the boys, within Toby. 

"5 minute break and back here try not mess up your dress"

I carefully run around the pool to the screen that was currently playing the match that the boys were playing. My eyes drifting to Toby who stood at the bottom of my screen. I was so proud of the boys and how they have handled their Champions league group so far. The sense of time left my body as I was so focused in watching the match I already missed 10 minutes of it and I just want to support them the best I can but my body was being dragged away from the screen for me to carry on the shoot. I sighed and got back in position knowing I wasn't going to win the fight.

After many poses later, I got to go back to my hotel and see if I can catch up on the missed match. As I walk through the lobby I checked my phone after hours and see a thousand messages from the body on about Toby...I quickly call Marine to see what has happened and she instantly picked up.

Amelie I'm so glad you called but you need to call Toby he got injured in the match he's in some discomfort but I don't think its serious but you should still call him

I quickly thanked her and hung up the phone and dialed Toby's number. After 3 rings he answered sounding tired.

"Hi baby how are you I heard about what happened" I started with a soft tone. He didn't say anything back at first but I waited and got the reply of  "They think its a hamstring injury and they don't know how long I will be out for but it will be long" You could hear the hurt in his voice, I felt bad that I couldn't be there for him and can only comfort him through the phone.

"It will be okay, we will get through this together. I'm here for you."