Realizing the truth

amelieldxo girls way of helping with troubles

Marine and Cass forced me out the house and to go shopping with them. I've been couped up there, wanting the world to dissapair for almost a week. Toby won't speak to me and I've tried many times but he still won't talk to me and I'm starting to give up that he will never talk to me again.

I walked in front of the 2 girls while they had a semi-private conversation. I tried not to listen in and only heard parts, these include things like 'do you think she's thinking of him' and 'why is she acting like nothing had happened'. After that I paid more attention to what they were saying but tried not to make it obvious. 'She pretends like nothing happened because she wants people to see how strong she is. Only she know how she really feels'. I had enough of that a quickly distracted them by leading them into a café.

They are correct though. I have only know Toby for a short time and I shouldn't be this much in love with him but I am. I don't like it.

"Ami are you okay?" I heard a voice ask me. I looked up to see that the voice belonged to Marine.
"I think," I said slowly "you can drive a person crazy by simply refusing to look at them." Both, Marine and Cass, looked at me like I had three heads.
"Is this about Toby?" Cass asked, Marine just as curious.
"He makes me think novels but has me at a loss for words."
Marine replied with: " Not right now only when he is in front of you. So what are you going to do?"
I shook my head. I didn't know what I was going to do. He was ignoring me and I can't express my feelings with him stood in front of me.

Do I even deserve Toby? I will just mess up his life, like I have done with other people's. He's a King and I am his servant. He's always on my mind, he never leaves it. I am never on his mind. He could have someone who can give him so much more that I can.

"I know what I am going to do!" I exclaimed and with a quick sorry I dashed out of the restaurant, got into a taxi and told the driver the address. When we got there I told him to wait and quickly went inside the house and started packing everything.

I can't stay here. I will mess everything up. I will go back to the reason I came here. He is all I am worth. I might regret this. Least Toby will be happy.

I got into the taxi with all my bags and asked to drive me to the airport. My phone constantly going off from messages from the girls and they must have told the boys because messages from them started coming through. I laughed and shook my head and only sending one last message before I turned my phone off.

Amélie: There isn't anything quite like being ignored by someone you have feelings for. Goodbye Toby.