The helpful friend

amelieldxo got to love having @cassandraSecret here with me

amelieldxo got to love having @cassandraSecret here with me. Time for girly time.

“I can’t believe you’re here in London right now I thought you had to do the shoot in Milan?” I stated
“Me too but I managed to get out of it. After something...” she responded getting quieter toward the end. That isn’t good. But I decided not to press on until later. We was going to have a girly day. Get a bunk of junk food, watch so many chick flicks and chat about boys. So when we got to the shop that’s when I decided to say something about before.
“Sooo....Cass. How DID you get out of doing the shoot?” I pressed
“Erm.. Well you know Valentino.” She paused allowing me to scrunch my eyebrows up in confusion and nod. How did her boyfriend come into this? He’s in the Nederlands
“Well it turns out I was a mistress and he was married and the other model at the shoot.”
I was shocked. She was a mistress. He was married. I never really liked him from the beginning but he made Cass happy so I didn’t say anything. I wish I did know that I found out he was a jerk.
“Well let’s forget him and finish getting all our junk so we can have fun.” Cass laughed and agreed with me.

When we got back to the house we spread out all the food and I took a snap of it.

We got comfy and as she put in the movie I sighed and decided I should tell her about Toby

“What do you think of Toby?” I started
“Toby...” she questioned
“Alderweireld”
“ I haven’t really thought of him much. Why?”
“ Oh no reason just I went on a date with him last week.” She turned and looked at me shocked. “Well you didn’t tell me this” She said jumping back hoping for more details
“I didn’t think it was important to mention. He hasn’t talked to me since then.”
“ Oh well screw him but tell me about it. How did you feel?” She asked
“ Oh Cass I felt nervous to see it and then when we talked I just love his accent and the way he laughs. I also love the fact that when he talks about something he loves. I hope that he does that when he talks about me. Oh my god!! Cass I think I like Toby.”
“You think?” we both laughed at that and she carried on “Do you know what you’re doing?”
“What kind of question is that? I never know what I’m doing.” We laughed again and fell silent to watch the movie but just as it was about to start my phone started ringing.

Just to have a quick look I checked the caller ID and saw that Toby was calling me.