Peace before the Storm

A/N This is the video that I am referring to throughout all this. All that they do in there I talk about

This chapter is basically a summary of the days. Like a diary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in Santorini, Greece for our holidays. The season has ended and Tottenham had come 2nd and we get to have a little break before Toby goes on pre-season. He allowed me to pick the place we go to and I wanted to go somewhere private and beautiful and my sister has been raving about how she loved this place and how she wishes she can go again. I think we both deserved it. We are staying at the San Antonio hotel near the coast and it is beautiful and white. I love it sooo much.

Day 1

When we woke, the sun was up and seeping through the curtains that covered the door waking both of us at almost the same time. Well not really I had already showered, dressed and ordered the food before Toby has woke. When he did wake we ate breakfast. I had some fruit with some juice and Toby had some cereal. When we finished eating we thought to hang out by the pool for sometime. We didn't want to do anything extreme today but we wanted to do something. I clearly wasn't paying attention last night when we reached the hotel because I did not notice the flooring. It was this beautiful marble, soft and cool. I started gushing over it before Toby stepped out, I didn't realise he did until I heard him softly laugh to himself. When I did look up he whispered "A complete freak really" which I pretended to be mad at which caused him to jump on me while I was relaxing by the pool. We stayed there for a few hours before we decided on going on a small hike to a nearby village. I was a bit concerned at first because I am afraid of height but Toby convinced me otherwise. When we walked out the hotel I loved how beautiful the scenery was and how quiet it was. I told Toby that but as I did a ATV drove past making a bunch of noise causing us to both laugh. The hike toke a couple of hours and when we got back to the hotel we chilled by the pool watching the sunset like we did yesterday minus the argument. When the sun had gone down I turned to Toby to see him drifting off to sleep and smiled to myself thinking how could I have gotten someone as handsome and kind as he is. I was stuck in my own thoughts staring at him before he pulled me out and went to our rooms to sleep.

Day 2

We decided that we wanted to go down to the shops and looks around but instead of walking there because we were to tired to do so after yesterday. The hotel hired an ATV for us which Toby drove because I was too scared to drive it myself, to be honest I didn't trust Toby to drive it as well. When we got there we started heading to a small restaurant for lunch and I has heard of this restaurant that sounded nice so we went there. I just ordered a salad and Toby ordered chicken and he at in a silence that was peaceful more that awkward. After we had lunch we walked around the small streets between the shops. I absolutely loved it. As we were walking up these steps we had to stand to the side to let some donkeys past that's when I turned to Toby and said that 'he was an ass'. It made everyone around us laugh and Toby to hit me before giving me a hug and replied with 'but I'm your ass' which turned everyone's laughter into awes. We passed a gelato store and got some. I got the stracciatella and Toby got the pistachio which we ate as we walked to this lookout point on top of the hill. When we reached there I carefully looked over the edge to see the beautiful ocean and the view of the town. Toby got out his camera and started taking pictures of the view and me which I ,of course, posed for. When we finished with the pictures it started to get dark so we headed to this restaurant for our tea/dinner. When we got there it was quiet as we were one of the only ones there and we took advantage of that has we admired the view of the sea.

Day 3

Today we went on an excursion to this volcano. We took the ATV down to the seaside to get one our boat that will take us to the place. The boat ride was really wavy but quick. When we reached the volcano we were one of the first to get out off the boat and start walking up so we were at the front leading everyone almost. The volcano was beautiful and black. Toby said I liked it because the blackness reminded me of my soul which I couldn't deny. We got close to the top and Toby said that it is like Mordor. When we walked back down we were told we could go swimming for a bit which wasn't really interesting but it was an experience. I regret wearing a white bikini because it now isn't white and I really liked it. We were both tired from the day so we went straight to the hotel and had something quick there to eat before falling into a deep slumber.

Day 4

Both Toby and I got a massage in the morning by the pool. It was relaxing and well needed especially after all the walking that we have done and we did more after we had them. We cleaned our selves up and went hiking up on the hills again this time we went further up. I kept hold of Toby's hand when we was walking as I were scared that I would fall. He didn't mind as he kept giving me a reassuring smile. We went back to the hotel to get ready to go to this restaurant that we had to book for. We took the car to the restaurant which had an ocean view. It was so romantic and beautiful, it was even better with Toby by my side. It was a quiet evening and I couldn't ask for anything else. Toby then asked me if I wanted to move in with him and I agreed straight away. At that moment everything in my life was perfect and I couldn't ask for much more.

Day 5

We decided to go to the Greek Ruins. We always go to places that are really high and it is always Toby's idea, I think he just wants me to be close to him. The ruins were once houses that were destroyed when the volcano erupted. They were fancy houses like mansions so they were big areas with lots of random bricks that we had to climb over. We went back to the hotel and had dinner at the restaurant, we didn't want to over do anything as it was our last day here in the beautiful country.