Cuddling...or not

I really didn't want to go and see Toby, not after what I admitted to before, but Toby insisted that I meet him at his place. I love seeing Toby he makes me happy, but I don't think I'll be happy to see him. I feel bad for him because I'll be in a bad mood which could cause us to have an argument and I don't want that to happen, not with Toby.

With a sigh, I knocked on the door and waited for Toby. I heard his voice telling me to just walk in and come up stairs which I followed the orders quickly, it's cold outside and I wanted to get out of it. When I walked into the living room I couldn't find him so I was about to shout him when he walked in with his arms filled with blankets and pillows. He couldn't see where he was going which made me laugh softly at him. He placed them down and came to give me a hug.

"So what's with all the blankets?" I asked him once we pulled back from the hug.
"You seemed upset so I wanted to cheer you up and Jan said the best way to cheer someone up is with forts, food, and movies. So I thought that we build the fort together, I got chocolates, sweets and Ben and Jerry's, and I got a bunch of Disney films because I heard that you love Disney." I laughed at him. He was being so kind and sweet to me and I love it. He thought of everything to cheer me up and I am becoming more happy. I could only done that with Toby around. I nodded and started building the fort. After about 10 minutes, I stepped back to look at our work which I was quite proud of.

 After about 10 minutes, I stepped back to look at our work which I was quite proud of

"I loving the fort already." Toby said when he too took a step to look at what he said. "Me too, ready to come inside?" I asked excited to go inside and see what's it like. Toby nodded and lead me to the entrance and allowed me to go in first. When we got comfy inside Toby started the movie and we cuddled up to each other. Toby was warm and comforting, it's like my body was cold and was missing the heat that he supplied. I never felt like this before not even with Jerome and I was going to marry him. The thought that kept running through my mind was why did I feel different with Toby that I ever did with Jerome? It wasn't like a bad different it was actually the exact opposite. I feel safe when I'm with Toby like nothing can hurt me. I realised that he was staring at me so I turned to look at him and saw he was smiling at me so I smiled back and said "Why are you staring at me like that, not that I don't love it I just find it a bit worrying?" He didn't say anything just leaned in slowly and I somehow found myself doing the same. We met each other in the middle and when our lips where about to touch Toby stopped. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. I just grabbed his face and pushed my lips against his. It was like I was at home. We kept doing that over the space of an hour until we stopped to cuddle and watch the movie that was playing. Both of us started to get tired so agreed to got to a place more comfortable to sleep.

We was all cuddled up in Toby's bed almost about to fall asleep when I moved my knee a bit to high and accidently kneed Toby somewhere, it was too dark to see and I couldn't be bothered to see where it was as I was tired but I know what I hit when Toby spoke up and said

"Just jam your knee right into my crotch. That's fine."