Chapter 32

A/N: It has been so long since I have updated! I am so sorry! I ended up getting really bad writers block and haven't been able to write much lately, but thanks to a miracle, I bring you this chapter. It is all over the place and very unedited, but I promise I will make it up to y'all next chapter. Thank you so much for reading my story so far, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this chapter!

Xoxo

I stood in front of him, drinking in his masculine scent and the heavy stench of cigarettes that clung to my clothes. There was a new feeling there, in the pit of my stomach, that began to form the longer I stared into his fiery emerald eyes that stared at me with such an intensity that I thought my skin was going to burst into flames. "What is it, H?" I asked, my thumb stroking the edge of his jaw lightly. I curved my hand and brought my thumb up so I was able to reach his lips, the pad dragging against his wet bottom lip.

He shook his head, gently enough so my hand didn't budge, and moved his hand so it covered the back of mine. "I'm just trying to figure out what I did to make me lucky enough to get you," he said, a v forming between his eyebrows when he seen my bottom lip wobble. "Hey, don't get sad or whatever. I like having you around. That's what I meant to say. I didn't mean for it to sound sarcastic,"

I shook my head, giggling as I stood up on my tippy toes and buried my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you," I whispered, my lips dragging against his pulsepoint, which was thumping wildly against my chapped lips. I didn't realize what I had said until a few beats of silence passed, followed by Harry going stiff beneath me.

"I-I didn't.. Harry," I watched helplessly as he pulled back from me and took a few steps away from me, putting distance between us. I didn't know why I said those three words. I hadn't even thought about if I loved him or not until just barely. I mean, did I love him? Almost instantly I got this feeling in my stomach and my worst fear was being confirmed.

I loved someone.

"What did you say?" he sounded so cold, his voice sending a tingle of fear down my spine. He sounded so different than he did just five seconds ago when he was telling me he was lucky to have me.

"I didn't mean to tell you this way," I whispered, the tears clouding my vision because I knew what was going to happen next. Harry wasn't the type of person that like to hear those words, and I knew it. He was the kind that didn't show much affection to anyone, not even his own family. I was the lucky one from the batch that actually got to see the real Harry, and feel all the affection he had to offer. But I had to go and ruin it all by confessing my love for him that I didn't even know existed until a few stupid seconds ago.

"But it's true," he shook his head and tore his hateful gaze away from me. "I fucking knew this would happen. I shouldn't have even let this," gesturing between the two of us without even looking at me, he continued, "go on for as long as it has," he sneered, in obvious disgust that someone like me loved him.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen," the tears began to roll down my cheeks, first starting out as small ones but soon turning into the ugly fat ones. How could I have done this? How could I have been stupid enough to say that out loud?

"Yeah, and I didn't mean for this to turn into anything but a quick fuck," nothing more than a quick fuck? Was that all I was to him, and have been?

I couldn't breath. I wanted to claw at my throat to try and get some breath into my lungs. This wasn't my Harry. This wasn't the boy admitting to me ten minutes ago that he wanted me. A dark, sinister laugh bubbled up his throat and when he finally looked at me, with those dead eyes that looked at him with an intensity that I had felt it all over my body the last time they stared into mine, I knew I had fucked up and I no longer had him, in any sort of way.