Night 23

Beginning of Night 23.
The new Godfather smiled happily around his room. After all his hard work, he had now taken over the business. Of course, the loss of the previous Godfather still hurt. Choco was quite intelligent; he always knew exactly who to attack and when. However, as his replacement, the new Godfather would have to try his best. And that began tonight.
What do you suppose we do tonight? It was his fellow Mafioso who wrote. They could communicate through the back of their notebooks, the words fading as the page began to fill. The Godfather thought, what would be the smartest option for his newfound charges? He quickly made a decision, writing orders to the others.
Mafioso, go for Lux. He's useless right now.
Of course Boss.
Blackmailer, how about JJ. He's definitely a Townie, and maybe we can frame him tomorrow.
Consider it done.
And my beautiful Consort, head after Josh tonight. I don't know exactly what he is, but we should definitely keep him busy.
Ooh, he'll be fun.
That should be it for tonight boys. Enjoy!
The Mafioso was quite pleased with his newest target, knowing how much fun this would be. He twirled his gun in his hands, skipping over to Lux's house. He was careful to avoid windows, because he swore he felt eyes piercing into his head. He unconsciously tugged his gloves further up his hands and his beanie down farther onto his head. He was careful when opening the door, and was surprised when he saw Lux shakily staring at him.
"How'd you know?" The Mafioso quickly shut the door behind him, surprised when he saw the set-up of his house. "Lookout. Psh, it's a shame. You could be really useful." A gunshot cracked through the night air, startling very few residents awake from their slumbers. But those who did wake went right back to sleep, it wasn't their problem yet.
The Blackmailer, not wanting to upset his new Godfather, went quickly to the house of JJ. What he wasn't expecting, however, was to find his door wide open. He heard a clean slice, and cackling laughter. Quickly ducking around the corner of the house, the Blackmailer shut his eyes and awaited until the footsteps trotted away. He grabbed the clanking jewelry around his neck, cursing himself for wearing it. Once it was quiet again, the Blackmailer quickly snuck into the house, noticing immediately that his target lay in a crumpled mess upon his bed. Choosing against going into the house, he carefully closed the door and went back to his house. He'd have to tell his Godfather.
The Consort was more than happy to distract Josh for the night. He had developed a sort of infatuation with the bearded man. He couldn't tell why, he just seemed- unstable. Much like the Consort himself. He knocked on the door patiently, not wanting to risk barging in and getting killed. The door slowly opened, revealing the Consort to the bearded man.
"Hey blondie, why are you here?" The bearded man got his answer moments later, when the Consort pushed him inside during a heated lip lock.
The Jailer found himself knocking heavily on the door before him. He had decided to jail Freezy tonight, curious of the other's silence recently. The door opened in front of him, revealing the tall man he was looking for. "Hello Freezy. I would like if you would come with me. I'm jailing you tonight." Freezy nodded respectfully at the Jailer, closing his door as he stepped outside. "Right this way."
The pair found themselves at the jail, Freezy willingly stepping into one of the cells. "Why are you so cooperative?"
"I have nothing to fear." Freezy's voice held confidence, something the Jailer didn't hear often.
"Oh, and why is that?" The Jailer sat down in his chair, setting his eyes on his prisoner for the night.
"Why, because I only believe in justice. And no justice would be served with my death." Freezy's words left an unsettling feeling deep in the Jailer's chest.
"And why not? Have you done no wrong?"
"I am a Vigilante. I believe only in justice." The smile Freezy gave the Jailer made him begin to feel queasy. There was something wrong with this man, some sense of humanity lost. The Jailer did believe the story, however. Vigilante is an odd role to claim. And it wasn't uncommon for a Vigilante to be targeted by their fellow town members; Vigilantes were often looked upon as burdens. The Jailer nodded, leaning forward to question the man more.
"Alright. If you're the Vigilante, who have you killed so far?" Freezy's face cracked out a wicked grin as the man leant forward too.
The Doctor hesitated slightly before knocking on the door in front of him. He sure hoped he wasn't making a mistake here. The door was slowly opened, a confused face looking down at him.
"What are you doing here Doc?" The boy in front of him seemed to not wish him harm.
"I figured I'd come watch you tonight. Had a bad feeling." The Doctor pushed his brown hair back from his face, after tugging up his gloves. Nervous habit.
"Oh, okay. Come on in." The older brunet opened his door wider, allowing the Doctor to walk in. The Doctor mumbled a quick thanks and glanced around inside his hut. It was quite, average. It showed no signs of danger, nor any signs of safety precautions. The Doctor was sure he wouldn't be killed, however. He would have killed him already, right?
"So, I'll just sit in the kitchen I guess. I'll come out if I hear any ruckus." The Doctor spoke, tugging at his gloved again as he turned to the house owner.
"Um, sure. You know, I'm not tired yet. I'll sit up with you a little while. Would you like some coffee or tea?" The two chattered most the night, keeping each other company. No attacks ever happened to the house. They eventually fell asleep at the kitchen table, awaking before the bells would toll. The next day would begin.
End of Night 23.