Night 24

Beginning of Night 24.

The Serial Killer smiled happily to himself, twirling his knife in his hand. He had found the perfect target, someone he couldn't risk outing him. He laughed to himself, smiling widely as he exited his home. His right hand quickly hid his knife into the cloak he wore, his arm throwing open the door to his house. His feet glide silently to the house of his target, smirking into the window before him. Inside sat Harry, collecting up his tools. The killer nearly screamed out in laughter: Harry was planning on investigating tonight? The cloaked body quickly moved itself towards his door, but was stopped by noises. Looking around, the Serial Killer found himself in the clear. Deciding the noise must've been from another house, the killer slammed open Harry's door. Harry looked up quickly, eyes widening. The younger boy froze to his spot, giving the Serial Killer the perfect opportunity to run forward and slash out his knife. Harry soon found himself with a bleeding chest, falling to his knees in agony. The Serial Killer chuckled, ripping out one of his many death notes and throwing it at the young boy. His cloak flapped as he ran back to his house, not noticing the doctor rushing in towards Harry's bleeding body.

The Doctor was quick in his work, running in once that man had left Harry's house. Harry had a large gash across his chest, blood quickly draining from his body. The Doctor mumbled out the word fudge, quickly finding a large quantity of gauze. Harry's eyes looked up to the Doctor, gasping as he recognized who his savior was. The Doctor was quick to put pressure against the wound, stacking more and more gauze onto the wound until it stopped. The gauze was then wrapped tightly with bandage, the Doctor not taking a breath until the bandage was secured in its place. He wiped the sweat from his brow, readjusting the beanie upon his head. His eyes turned up to Harry's face, seeing the boy with half-lidded eyes. He was struggling to stay awake, and the Doctor rolled his eyes. He picked up the limp body, carrying Harry to his bed. The Doctor carefully laid down the boy, searching his supplies for some sort of supplies to help Harry feel better. A hand pawed at his wrist, causing the Doctor to look towards the injured boy.

"Thank you, Doc. I promise, I'll pay you back for this." The Doctor smiled at his patient's words, deciding he wasn't in enough pain for any more treatment. Instead, the Doctor nodded his head and sat on the edge of Harry's bed, one leg on the mattress and the other dangling. There sat the Doctor for the rest of the night, keeping an eye out for Harry.
Meanwhile, the Godfather sat alone in his house. He had alerted everyone to stay home that night, wanting to stay low with the current situation. Now he sat alone, staring up at the ceiling. Some part of him felt like he had made a grave mistake allowing for this to happen. Something was screaming at him for not assigning anyone targets that night. He had no clue why. The boy slammed his head back into his chair, finding the feeling dulled as his head began to scream from the smack. The Godfather simply smiled, deciding to get some real sleep for once. He slowly sank into his mattress, relaxing completely into sleep.

The origin of the Godfather's sickening feeling was the Witch's house. From deep within his walls, he had set a plan for that night. He could tell that Pete was a dangerous character, and he also knew Mitch was Mafia. He realized that he should keep the Mafia around, seeing as they were on his side, but where was the fun in sparing anyone? He smirked, cackling aloud as he finished his spell. Jerome felt a wave of power consuming him, his link into Pete working. Jerome whispered out two words, and that was all that was needed to set his plan into action.

"Murder Mitch."

Inside his house, the Blackmailer sat on his couch. Along his walls were small notes of incriminating evidence against everyone in the town. He smiled at his hard work; he hoped he made his Godfather proud. He was enjoying his night off, nonetheless. He heard a heavy knock on his door, contemplating not answering it. With shaky limbs, the Blackmailer found himself opening his door. Before him stood the Mafioso, his fellow Mafia member. The Blackmailer smiled, welcoming in his friend. The Mafioso slowly entered, waiting until he heard the click of the door closing. He spun around rapidly, gun pointed at the Blackmailer's head. The Blackmailer widened his eyes, stepping back with his hands up. The Mafioso's eyes were blank of emotion, the Blackmailer realizing this too late. He'd been possessed. The gunshot ran through the small house, the Blackmailer's body being thrown back against his door. The body slid down the wooden door, eyes slowly glazing over. With his last breath, the Blackmailer spoke one more phrase.

"Blessed be the Mafia."

In the next house over, the Jailer held Josh within a cell. The trapped boy sat staring at the bars, not a single word being spoken. The Jailer was slowly growing uncomfortable with the awkward silence, realizing the boy before him was probably killing. And while he did have his suspicions, the Jailer refused to execute his captured without solid evidence. The Jailer continuously asked the same question.

"Role?" The word was repeated until it meant nothing anymore, slight differences between questions. He didn't plan to bore himself, but Josh was simply unresponsive. The Jailer groaned, flopping back into his own metal chair. Suddenly, the lights around the cell began to flicker. The Jailer sits up quickly, Josh finally breaking his stare to watch in amusement. Rob's dead body appeared before the Jailer, dressed in the stereotypical Jester outfit. The bells hung from his hat ring merrily as Rob moved forward. The Jailer screams, covering his face to avoid the sight. He could clearly see the rope marks burned into his neck. The Jester giggles, wrapping his hands around the Jailer's neck. Josh simply smiles as he watches the life drain from the Jailer's blue eyes, leaving a corpse upon the floor of the basement. The Jester haunt turns around to Josh, smiling widely before breaking away the lock. Josh smiles back, gladly climbing out of the cell. The Jester giggles once more, before dissipating away. Josh climbs his way out the Jailer's house, realizing it was now too late to douse anyone. Instead, he heard a loud gunshot and scurried off into his own house for the last moments of night. 

End of Night 24.