Day 24

Beginning of Day 24.
The familiar bells rang over the houses of Salem. People began to leave their houses, walking towards the center of town. Only thirteen boys stood in their specified places, two more missing from the day before. With a glance around the circle, the two who were missing gained names.
"JJ and Lux are gone." Vik spoke, no one else seemed to want to say it. The others nodded. JJ and Lux both kept mostly to themselves, so their deaths stung less. Pete and Freezy moved into JJ's house first, Freezy dragging out a slashed up body. Pete followed behind with his notebook, trying his best to avoid the blood streaks behind the body. Stepping around the corpse, Pete found his way under the gallows. He carefully opened the notebook, noticing quickly how limited the writing was. Everything had been written onto one page, however the words were sloppy and small.
Final Will- I fought a war for your freedom and this is how you repay me...
Night 1- Off Duty
Night 2- Most of the days listed off the same two words. Pete showed the group the list, allowing everyone to see what the page held.
Night 22- On Duty
Night 23- Off Duty
Death Letter- Look around you. You see all those friendly faces? I'll rid this world of all of them.
Pete dropped the notebook onto the ground, walking over to his designated spot.
"He must've been Veteran, killed by the Serial Killer." Tobi's words received nods, nobody thinking twice about the fact that he rarely spoke. Freezy and Pete entered into Lux's house after a few more moments of silence, mentally agreeing that no one else was planning to speak. Pete dragged out the body this time, allowing Freezy to carry the notebook. Pete dropped the body in its spot, pulling up his gloves afterwards. Freezy stood beneath the gallows and opened up the book.
Final Will- I've been watching out for you all, and now you'll be on your own. I wish you all luck.
Night 1- The book listed off many names, with an arrow pointing to another name or the word home. Freezy read through them all, noticing that most of those named were no longer around.
Night 22- Mitch > Tobi
Night 23- Pete >
Death Letter- You better not shout, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why. The mafia is killing this town. Much love! xx
Freezy dropped the book and most eyes turned to Pete. Pete tugged down his beanie nervously, and his eyes looked down.
"What did you do-"
"-Lux should've said-"
"He must be a killer!"
"No!" Pete's cry silenced the chatter of the town. "I swear, I didn't do anything. I stayed home all last night. Whoever killed Lux must've done so before the night ended. I really wish he hadn't died while watching over me." The curious eyes of the town looked around at each other, before Vik spoke up.
"Are we going to press further or?" Vik's question was answered with no's, leaving the short boy to nod. "Is there anything else we would like to address?"
"Yes." Harry stepped forward a bit, drawing the attention towards him. "I'm Investigator, and I checked out Rob last night. He could be Framer, Vampire Hunter, or Jester. I don't think it's Jester, but the other two are valid options." Rob was quick to speak up.
"What are you talking about? I'm a Survivor." Rob's words just drew more suspicion.
"There can't be another Survivor! He must be bad!" Harry countered, the town nodding along. Well, all except Preston.
"I don't think we should do this. What if he's Jester? You'd be killing someone else as well!" Preston's argument was ignored.
"Let's hang Rob!" Harry's suggestion was met by cheers of the town.
Preston and Pete dragged Rob towards the gallows, Rob not even struggling. "The Town has spoken. Rob, would you state your final arguments?"
"I'm a Survivor. I know I am."
"Now we shall go for a vote. All close your eyes. To those who think that Rob should hang, raise your hands." Preston counted anxiously that seven hands were raised. "Hands down, please. Open your eyes everyone. Seven voted guilty, therefore you are to be hung. Any final words?"
"I would just like to thank you all for letting me win." Rob smiled psychotically as the chair was kicked out from beneath him. A loud cackle filled the air, and the now dead body of Rob looked up to speak. "THE JESTER WILL GET HIS REVENGE FROM THE GRAVE!" The body screeched before it hung limp again, scaring everyone around the circle. Rob's notebook disappeared from Pete's hands, and Preston shook his head.
"No one ever listens, do they?" Preston stepped down from the gallows, walking back to his designated spot.
"How would you have known, Preston. What are you not telling us?" Harry questioned Preston, causing the brunet to look up.
"Why would I bother hiding anything? As I've said before, I'm the doctor. I watched Rob last night, got to go inside his house. The place was clean, no signs of any sort of role. I knew something was off, but I wasn't going to say anything. It's not my place to judge, and he could've been anything." Preston spat his words, angering Harry.
"Why is it, then, that you seem so dead set on protecting his name?" Harry now stepped towards Preston, trying to intimidate the other boy.
"Protecting his name? Why would I do that? Even if I was any other role, who would benefit by keeping the Jester alive?" Preston argued back.
"Anyone who planned on using Rob as their scapegoat." Vik added in, Harry nodding towards him.
"If he was going to do that, don't you think he would've chosen someone better? No offense to Rob, but he kept his name pretty clean. If you really wanted a scapegoat, you'd choose someone the group doesn't trust." Josh spoke up, getting some odd looks.
"And why exactly are you defending him?" Harry questioned, turning to glare at Josh.
"Because I've been saved by the doctor before and I'm confident it was Preston." Josh's words came out with a tone of distaste, angering Harry more.
"So you two must be working together. I'd suspect Mafia. I say we hang Preston first, and go from there." Harry earned some cheers of agreement from the other town members. Jerome and Pete turned to Preston, grabbing his arms.
"No, what are you doing! You're making a grave mistake, you can't hang your-"
Preston's pleas were cut off by the tolling of bells. Jerome and Pete dropped Preston, the boy rubbing at the skin they were holding. Harry groaned, and stormed into his house. After the twenty-fourth chime, Vik spoke up.
"That will be all for today. Good night everyone, and I hope to see you all in the morning."
End of Day 24.
Characters (dead characters' roles will be filled in):
Vik-
Lachlan-
Mitch-
Jerome-
Preston-
Rob- Jester
Pete-
Kenny- Survivor
Choco- Godfather (now replaced)
JJ- Veteran
Lux- Lookout
Freezy-
Ethan-
Simon-
Tobi-
Josh-
Harry-