Night 26

Beginning of Night 26.

As the sun sets upon the town, two boys fell into a panic and five others embraced a gentle peace. The Serial Killer smiled brightly out upon the town, noticing how calm and beautiful the night was. He sat on his house step, enjoying the gentle breeze that filled the air. He had never been able to feel the calm ambiance of the night before. It gave him a new appreciation for the world created around him, and it made him a little sad he'd have to leave it in the morning. These feelings were forgotten, however, as smoke began to rise from behind Freezy's house. Tobi smiled, watching as the wisps of smoke grew into large suffocating sheets of smoke. Flames ran quickly along gasoline paths from Freezy's burning abode to many others around the circle. The only other two that still contained people were those of Vik and Preston. Tobi was surprised by Vik's willingness to die off so the others were guaranteed their win. He was happy nonetheless, especially as he watched the smoke gather in the soft winds of the town.

The Mafioso was sat at the head of his bed, the Consort sitting cross-legged on the opposite end. Technically speaking, the Consort was roleblocking the boy across from him, but neither found themselves in the mood too. Instead, the duo spoke adamantly about the whole of the game thus far. It consisted mostly of the Mafioso telling his tales of killings and the Consort talking about his nights with others. The Consort realized he wouldn't be able to look at most of his friends the same again. The Mafioso found this to be funny, teasing him relentlessly about the fact that he had now spend the night with most of his closest friends. The Mafioso was typically smacked for his comments, although the Consort would occasionally comment something back to make the other uncomfortable.

"Let me tell you one thing though, it was actually a lot of fun being Consort."

"It's fun being Mafioso too. If you've ever had anger issues, this role really hits the spot. I suppose the same goes for SK."

"I can only imagine. Tobi's so nice too, I'm surprised he was able to do it."

"I'm sure no one is surprised about your willingness to sleep around, Simon." The Consort smacked the younger boy's shoulder, sending him into a fit of giggles. "I'm sorry, this is just too precious!" The Consort rolled his eyes, turning to the Mafioso's window.

"Josh lit up already. Look at all the smoke." The Mafioso looked out as well, watching the smoke billowing through the town.

"It's oddly, pretty, isn't it?"

"Yeah Pete, it is."

The Arsonist set to work immediately after the bells, quickly checking that all the doused houses were still connected to his ignition spot. He knew he needed to work quickly, or else the Townies may get away. He quickly worked his lighter, happiness filling his features as the flame was steady atop the lighter. Laughter filled the air as he knelt down beside the puddle of gasoline. Josh slowly lowered his lighter until the edge of the gasoline was grazed with fire. A large flame burst from the puddle, the Arsonist being just far enough back to avoid being burnt. Instead, the fireball reflected off his hazel eyes as it raced down the gasoline paths. The Arsonist proudly stood upright, watching as his hard work lit most of the Town's houses aflame. A laugh escaped his lips, although it could barely be heard over the sound of wood crackling and popping away into ashes.

The Godfather sat quietly in his house, waiting for the eventual fire that would lap away his house. He didn't mind having to burn in order to gain the win. He thought it would be an interesting experience, actually. He hadn't been killed by an Arsonist before. He spent his free time thinking back over his time, smiling at his accomplishments. He thought he'd done a pretty good job of playing. He'd had bad rounds before, ones where he was a little ashamed to admit them later. But this time, this time he'd done good. He was proud of this one. The Godfather chuckled to himself, remembering back all that he heard Simon say during his time as the Consort. He made a mental note to himself to tease Simon senselessly about that later. Especially with how eager he had been about spending his night with Josh. The Godfather smirked, a giddy noise escaping his lips. He sensed a crush. With this thought on his mind, he could feel the heat seeping into his house. The smile remained on his face as the warmth suffocated him, flames eating away his house and then him.

The Doctor tried his best to work fast, collecting up his supplies as soon as he arrived in his house. He was across the circle from Josh, leaving him with plenty of time to get out and get to Freezy. Or, so the poor Doctor thought. However, Josh was just one step ahead of Preston, and the doctor found his door lodged shut. In a state of panic, the brunet Doctor began to slam his body against the door. Again and again he tried to break through the door. Not once did he think to go through a window. The thought wouldn't cross his mind once, until someone would later ask him why he didn't try it. He simply kept slamming his body against the door until the smoke filling his lungs turned his world black.

The Vigilante found himself in a similar scenario. His house was too blockaded shut behind him. The Vigilante, however, remembered the windows around his house. The man pulled out his gun quickly, undoing the safety. He aimed for the glass window, pulling back the trigger. He took in one steady breath before preparing for the kick of the gun. Nothing. The Vigilante widened his eyes, trying again. Nothing. With shaky hands and uneven breathing, the Vigilante removed the revolver from the gun, searching all it's chambers. Empty. The Vigilante quickly searched his house, looking for another bullet. Just one more would do. He was unlucky in his search, as heat began to pour into his house. In one final attempt to make it out, the Vigilante charged for the window, hoping to break through. He did succeed in that, but his dive landed his sore body right into the fireball of gasoline outside. He was gone in moments.

End of Night 26.