Final AN- Please Read!

So, I'll do the important business first. After this, however, I'll get into my lil rant.

Important Part:

As you could probably see, the ending left off at an interesting point. Why, you may ask? Well, it is because I have decided to write a sequel. I honestly loved the prospect of this story, and I don't think I nearly did it justice with just this. Therefore, I hope to write a better, longer, more developed sequel. I'm talking about full blown plot, deceit, horror, gore, the whole nine yards. For this to happen, however, it may be a month or two before I start it. I know, I know, it's tragic. But with school starting again, I will have a lot less time to write. And I really want to do good on this one, so here's to hoping it will turn out great! Yea!

Sappy But Important Part:

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this book. It really means so much to me, especially seeing as most the people who have read this book have stuck with it through all my shit. So thank you so much, and I hope you get to live a happy life. Always remember that you've made my life better just by reading my story, and I will forever be thankful. Even if I don't know you, I am in debt to all of you. My loyal readers, the ones I call my Cheeses. Thank you so much <3

Rant Part:

hOLY SHIT DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THIS IS THE FIRST LEGITIMATE BOOK I HAVE FINISHED ON THIS ACCOUNT HOLY SHIT I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF. LOOK AT ME, I PERCEVERED AND FAILED FOR A WHILE BUT I WROTE A WHOLE BOOK. Now if only I could finish Our No-Name Heroes, or Internet "Friends", or the Pack's Arcade. 

sPEAKING OF THE PACK'S ARCADE.

GUESS WHICH BICH IS WRITING THAT NEXT.

THIS ONE.

Now, before you get your hopes up, the first few updates of it will be rewriting what's already there. I've found I work best for long-term stories when it's more definite and spelled out. So my BS it behavior for The Pack's Arcade needs to be corrected first. Sorry about that!

I think that's it now.