Pool + (attractive) Guys + Blurry vision + Ball... What could go wrong?

Title: Pool + (attractive) Guys + Blurry vision + Ball... What could go wrong?

Humiliation Victim: xoBlueJayxo

Embarrassment Rate: 9.5 wow! Just wow!

*****

So this happened quite recently...

I was at swim tryouts and during the last timed set, my cap fell off.

After we were dismissed, I went to the other side of the pool, where it fell off, to try and find it. Because the pool was occupied due to the girls tryouts, the boys team was just kind of chillin on the deck.(And pretty much everyone on the guys team is attractive in one way or another)

So after unsuccessfully trying to find my cap underwater, I come up and there's a random tennis ball next to me.

Then a guy from the boys team asks me to pass it to him, and since I was NOT wearing contacts or glasses I ended up throwing it AT HIS FACE!

I started apologizing a lot and was talking really fast; I probably sounded super lame. And he kind of starts looking at me like I'm a weirdo, so I awkwardly left and ran away to the girls lockers....

****

Oh My Gosh... That would of been embarrassing for sure.... No doubt!

"And pretty much everyone on the guys team is attractive in one way or another" Hey?

YOU LUCKY HUMAN BEING! Where are they coz I see none at my school... Everywhere else but my school... Come on! Ugh...

But this isn't a time to rave on about where all of the attractive guys are, This is a time to say a

MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!! To YOU!

Yes you amazing reader I thank you so much! :D Video on the side ----> if ya wanna watch!