What Happens When your Mother Finds your reading PURE SMUT!

Title: What Happens When your Mother Finds your reading PURE SMUT!

Humiliation Victim: rainbowsandjoy

Embarrassment Rate: 10 10 10 10 wow this one is amazing!!!

****

Thread discussion -

"My mom finding (and reading) an r rated fanfic i was reading." Says rainbowsandjoy

Which one?

" A Larry fanfic I forgot what it was called it was just like pure smut basically." Rainbowsandjoy said.

"Omg that would suck!! Did she read it all... What happened? Pm me! " I replied.

The response was, "Okay so she picked up the fanfic, started reading it and thought that I wrote it because she knows i have a wattpad.. and i tried to explain how i didn't write it.....she was reading it out loud like,"and then harry moaned," and I was like "OMG STOP!" And I ripped my phone out of her hand and ran down to my room and locked the door and i didn't come out until next morning.. and the creepiest thing is my mom was like.. " I actually liked that fanfic" :O OH EM GEE. "Like she told me that the next morning, and i think that's the creepier side of the whole thing.. she genuinely enjoyed it!"

******

So what did you think of this one aye?

**laughs really hard***

And she read it out hahaha :DDDD

If that was my mother I wouldn't have wattpad... Omg

Who else wouldn't have wattpad if this happened to them???? Comment and vote!!

Thanks lovlies!

U n d e t e c t a b l e _ D r e a m s