✌️The Akwardness of her Peace ✌️

Title:The Akwardness of her Peace ✌️

Humiliation/Awks Victim: "Acid_Apple 's friend!

Embarrassment rate: I can totally understand how embarrassing it would be! I say 8 what do you guys think?

*********************************************

This embarrassing moment is actually about my classmate, not me. She was mousy, and really tiny for her age. So everyone was in that hunger games phase, when we'd have to mention it every moment possible. That day, the teacher gave us an especially hard load of homework, and we all felt oppressed by the tyranny of work given to us as we all groaned very loudly. Then, out of nowwhere, the mousy adorable weird girl jumps out of her seat, pony tail swinging as she quickly stands next to the teacher in the front to do that peace thingy with your first two fingers that means you think what's happening is wrong.

And because she is not a very influential person, despite her annoying perkiness, no one follows her lead as she hopes, leaving her the only person to have her fingers in the air as the crickets chirp and the teacher just glares down skeptically like 'what the hell are you doing?'

And I think you can imagine the embarrassment after everyone starts in a fit of giggles and her act of rebellion got her a detention. It was cute, later on we saw, but a failure nonetheless and UTTERLY embarrassing and awkward:)

*******************************
Hahah thank you for sharing the little girls story Acid_Apple! :)
I SUCK! Im so sorry for lake of updates guys but I appreciate the on going support and hope to give it back if anyone has any reading suggestions or requests for their or their friends work, I am 100% happy to support :)
Cheers lovelies ✌️✌️