A View Behind Glass

Title: A View Behind Glass

Humiliation victim: stillateenager

Embarrassment Rate: I say 10!
Let me know if you agree! :))

****

My most embarrassing moment was when, I was having a sleepover at my friend's house, and the view from her house was breathtaking.

It was the time of dawn, so when I came out of the kitchen and was going to go upstairs to her bedroom, I was made the mistake of glancing towards the dinning room, and the view was amazing!

I was mesmerized by it, and to take a better look I slowly started to walk towards the window of the dinning room. The view was so amazing that I forgot that instead of a wooden door for the dinning room, they had a glass door, and it was CLOSED at the moment.

I slammed into the door, face first! And the pimple on my nose burst and blood started to come out of it. But the worst part was that at the same time my friend's brother came into the kitchen for a glass of water, and was also standing there, sipping his water while all this happened! He laughed so hard that he practically woke up the whole house!

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't make an eye contact with him for days!

****

Awww that's a great embarrassing moment!! It makes me smile every time! :D

Honestly if you have never slammed into a door of some sort ( or something similar - even a wall!! ) then you have to live your life with a little bit less caution!!!

Trust me you laugh at it for the rest of your life.

Thanks for the votes and comments guys it makes my day when I see someone has commented, voted or added this book to their library! It just makes me realise how sweet you guys r and how lucky I am Xx

Thanks,

U n d e t e c t a b l e _ D r e a m s