Your Turn Part 2

Okay so I just need to get this out there!

Here Is another embarrassing moment of mine - Part 2

You guys know what to do, comment the following

Title: ____________

Humiliation Victim: Undetectable_Dreams

Embarrassment Rate:________

********************************************
Okay so me being the community clutz, people know me to stick to the floor because gravity always seems to miss me. After have a skateboarding accident at the start of march last year, my arm is still healing after 3 casts and 2 braces and 30ish appointments. Yeah I did a good job. Big thumbs up!

So I went to go and get yet another X-Ray the guy doctor welcomed me into a room with a metal machine that didn't look 'Jade proof' at all!

He told me to " Just take a seat there, under the machine."

So I did... Well attempted... I totally missed the chair and ended up on the ground.
But that wasn't enough humiliation!

He then said " hahaha how bout you sit around the other side."
As I moved around to the otherwise I whacked my head hard against a group of important looking buttons on the X-ray machine.
"You definitely a clutz aren't you girly? That's why you ended up here."

I nodded and walked out with precaution of the room slowly after, not touching a thing, "Be careful down the stairs!" He said and the door shut behind me.

*****************************************************
Yeah! That's it, and that's all it will ever be hahaha up to you guys! Best name gets the dedication like last time :) x