Part one: the beginning

(The photo that is above is what Ink made in the story, but it's what my dad and I made in real life. I be trying to have some photos that I make with my dad, but mostly some will be coming from the internet.)

In a small island surrounded by never ending sea, lived a artist named ink. Working on a painting of the fading sunset on the ocean side, then he heard his shop's bell rings. He turn to see the post boy, the young boy ran over to ink and handed a letter to him.

When ink open the letter, he found out it's from the royal family. He continued reading to find out that's he was selected to paint their portrait. Shocked and excited, Ink ran up stairs to start packing. So he can travel overseas on the royal ship, to reach the royal palace.

Ink always wanted to explore the seven seas, but couldn't afford the expense to do so. Now he'd have a chance, if he could please the king and queen. He set sail tomorrow and couldn't wait. The next morning ink woke quit early.

Walking around the pier, trying to find the ship. Ink accidentally bump into someone, "oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I'm going" said ink. He looks up to see a young lady wearing a unit clothing, thinking to himself 'why is everyone taller than me!' (I'm making ink 5 foot and the person 5,5 okay 😄)

 He looks up to see a young lady wearing a unit clothing, thinking to himself 'why is everyone taller than me!' (I'm making ink 5 foot and the person 5,5 okay 😄)

(This is what she wearing and p.s. This is not mine, I got it from a website.)

"It's quit fine good sir, by the way are you lost or something?" Ask the young lady, "yes I'm trying to find the royal ship have you seen it?" Ink replied. The young lady has a look of worry hesitating to say "yes I have, I'm on my way to there." Ink smiled but turn to a expression of shock as he hear "but I advise you not to go..."

Ink frowned before saying "I have too, I been summon by the royal family and the next ship won't be here till next week, so it has to be today or I might never reach my dream!" The young lady was shock, she saw he was determine to go. She sigh  "Ok, follow me then."

She started to walk and ink follow her, smiling with joy. When they got their, ink eyes shined seeing the ship in front of him. "Impressive, huh" say the young lady. "Yes it's is! Thank you miss... um?" Ink then realized he never got her name, the lady was confused till she hit her head and say "the name is Breeze." Bring her hand down to shake his, "Ink" he said shaking her hand. "it's very nice to meet you ink", Ink nod before saying "same here."

She released his hand and say "better get going to work." Ink nod once again then say "hope we see each other again", she agreed and ran on deck. When she out of ear shot, she say to herself "not to soon I hope." Ink boarded the ship, ready to go. Heading to his room, he settled in. Then he plopped on his bed, lying there he thought to himself "this is the beginning to my journey."