Part 11: Guilt to Gone

(I'm sorry for not writing for a long time, I had a major writer's block. I even tried writing different stories to get out of it and I did get  something until I lost it too. So I try again not to get an epic fail. It's was driving me crazy and I mean not the good type of crazy, anyway I finally did it and here it is. Enjoy!😁)

Ink slumbered in the library alone on the chair dreaming of the past once again. He started to feel hands on his cheeks, "Oh Ruru~" Ink said in his dream state, then he felt pain on his forehead. Ink shot up rubbing his head and making the person fall off of him, Ink looked at the cause of the pain to see Sun. "Ouchie" she said.

"Sun! Why did you do that?!" Ink yelled. "Well, I tried to wake you up normal but when that didn't work I tried the way that I used to wake my sis. She is a pretty deep sleeper sometimes," Sun replied. Ink thought about what she said and spoke, "Wow she must have a thick skull and  by the way where is she? I wouldn't think she would let you come by yourself?" " I'm never by myself; I'll tell you more about that later. But right now I want to know what do you want to do because I want to play with you!" Sun gleefully squealed.

Ink thought about what Sun just said and wanted to question what she meant then and without realizing he said out loud, "I wish I could draw except I don't have my bag or even know where it is?" "Oh, I know where it is and it's a good thing but I didn't know you liked to draw."  

Ink was shocked to hear his bag was safe and Sun knew where it was.  "If I get my bag then maybe I could escape!" ( I know all of you are smart and already know Ink's power but I'm still going to explain; Ink has the power that whatever he paints will come real if he wants it to become real. Oh, and don't worry about his special brush it's still in his bag.  In this world I gave it the power to change size so it easy to travel.)

Ink nodded  and said "Let's go get it then." Sun smiled with joy before saying "Alright!" She lead the way out and down the hall. Ink followed close behind feeling a little bit guilty for tricking her so he could get his brush back to paint his way out of here. But, he did not want to be trapped here to be killed later on. Ink was then pulled down by Sun. He didn't realize that she had stopped and crouched down.

"What happening? Why are we hiding?" asked Ink. "Well your bag is in Captain Error's study and I'm not allowed in there when my sis is not around... but don't worry it's your bag so I won't get in trouble... maybe?" Sun replied. Ink's guilt got to him that he grabbed Sun's arm and said "Let's forget about it. I don't want you to get in trouble." Sun got up and faced Ink to say "Don't worry... I'll get your bag."

She then ran into Captain Error's study before Ink could say anything to stop her. The guilt was eating him alive. Not only from the past that happened to Ruru, but now what he was doing to little Sun. Ink got up and thought that this time I can do something about it! He walked to the door and was about to grab it to open it when it swung wide open to reveal Sun. She saw Ink's shocked face. "Hey Ink, Captain Error isn't in his study now; how lucky is that?" Sun excitedly said.

Ink took a breath of relief  before taking Sun's hand to lead her away from there.  When they got far away Ink looked behind him because of a feeling that they were being followed. That's when Ink hit something hard in front of him, (He really needs to pay attention to where he's going.) He slowly looked to see a very tall well built pale white man with jet black hair that matched his cold deadly eye glaring daggers down at him.

"What the *heck*, you're still alive?! Man did Captain (America... really phone😐 ) Error go soft or something; first that brat hiding behind you and now you?! I'm sick of it! I'll get (Richard?! Who is he phone?!) rid of you, myself!" He then grabbed Ink's throat to hold him up high and slam him into the wall, but Ink didn't fell any pain or being choked. This confused him, but right now he is filled with (determination... now you going the right way but no phone.) too much fear to think about that for the man truly wished for his death.

Sun was frozen where she was at, with tears in her eyes and she screamed as Ink thought, "someone please... help!" Ink closed his eyes when the man brought his fist up, the one that wasn't holding Ink to beat him to dust.  Then Ink heard the man grunt in pain. Ink opened his eyes and sees blue strings rap around the guy that is no longer holding him. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Error yelled when coming out of the shadows. (Last one of what my phone said ... "shower" What the fugue?!😰 do you want to see him in the shower or what?! Perverted phone.)

The guy was struggling to brake free with his hands. "Oh wait, I already know... I'll show you how soft I am." Error continued, the man's eyes widened when he felt the strings slowly tighten up. He tried to scream in pain but nothing could escape when his soul shattered like glass crashing from a tall building. "What a weak pathetic soul... it broke too easy..." Error drop the body. "Hey you can put him down now." commanded Error.

Ink was confused to who Error was talking too, till he realize he was getting slowly lowered down to the floor. When he came into contact with the floor he saw his shadow got lighter and there were four shadows on the wall. Before Ink could asked what was going on Sun tackled him to the floor still crying and yelling at him through the tears, "Ink I'm so happy that you are alright! I was so scared!"

~Time skip: during Sun trying to calm down and Error scolding them about going into his study~ (He saw it, who bet's he wanted Ink to come in his study instead of Sun?~)

Ink walked with Sun to the front door because she  didn't feel like playing anymore and besides Error had taken the bag away from them. When they got to the door, Sun faced Ink and said,  "Sorry about getting you in trouble, Ink." "It's alright and I'm more worried what your sister going to do to you, when she finds out" said Ink. Sun smiled and said "She already knows and I'm grounded so I can't leave home.  I have a request for you... could you please become close to Error!"
Ink was shock before Sun continued "I don't know why but Error seems more cheerful when you are around and I don't like lonely Error, so please, Ink!"

Ink felt nervous but still said, "Sure... I'll at least try." Sun's  smile grew and radiated, she waved goodbye to Ink before rushing back home. When he closed the door and turned around he was met with Error trapping him against the door. "Now it's time for your punishment for letting her in my study and taking the bag," "We're close, but I don't think this what she meant!" Ink thought.
————————————————————————

Author-Chan: Yahoo! Now I need help thinking of a punishment for Ink from you, I really want to know what evil and painful thoughts you guys have.

Breeze: W.ell that's lazy of you.

Father: In Panama, the President of Panama was surrounded by USA Marines at his house and instead of attacking the house and getting people killed, the Marines set up large speakers and blasted rock music 24 hours a day until the President surrendered and nobody was killed.

Breeze: Rock on 🤘.

Author-Chan: That's it; I'm leaving!  (Dropped the mic and left the house.)