Part 10: remember

~ Dream~

In a forest of green and full of life, two children are playing. Trying to catch up with his friend one of the children fell and started to tear up. His friend saw this and ran back to him, stopping right in front of him. " Ahh be more careful Kiki," he extended his hand and continued, "Here take my hand and stop crying already!" Kiki looked up and saw his friend's hand. He tried to look at his friend's face but the sun blinded him from seeing anything but a silhouette
.

Kiki grabbed his friend's hand and said, "I-I'm s-sorry... heh I don't know what I would do without you Ruru!" Kiki smiled at Ruru, making him blush and turn away. "Let's go Kiki." They started to walk through the woods. Kiki looked down at their hands still holding each other, making him blush but still he smiled at it.

Then his smile faded as he saw his friend slowly vanish. Kiki looked around trying to find his friend Ruru till he heard his name. Kiki looked up at a ship, to see his friend being taken away, heart racing Kiki ran on the land of the shore yelling out "Ruru!" "Don't worry Kiki, no matter what ever happens, I will come to get you and I... I WILL MAKE YOU MINE!!!" Kiki fell and watched his friend slowly disappear in the distance until everything went black. "RURU!!!!!"

~ end Dream~

Ink awoke with tears in his eyes (socket) and a shallow breath, after a moment he stared to calm his heart to steady his breathing and wiped his tears away. "Why did I have that dream? Was it because of what Error said?!"

Ink stopped all movement when his thoughts started to remember the situation they were in, with Error between his legs, pushing his body against Ink and how they looked in each other eyes while Error said "You're Mine!" with that feeling of wanting to be ki...

Ink shook his head crazily saying to himself, "No, no, no Ink stop that!" He got up and headed to the cabinet to get dressed. "I'm glad for Error to have shown me where some clothes are but why did he order me to stay inside this room all day yesterday? Well I hope I won't get in trouble if I leave my room today, I really don't want what happen to me to happen again especially that other feeling," Ink said to himself. After Ink got dressed he opened the door poking his head out to see if anyone was around. When he saw no one he left his room to explore the mansion.

The building hallways were still lifeless as he remembered from before; no art, no plants, just some furniture, and some doors. Ink reached a door that was different from any other. He was drawn with an unstoppable urge to look inside. He slowly opened it and found something that made Ink's eyes wide and sparkly. A library was not only filled with books but art as well. Ink wandered around the room looking at the art. He then found a fire place with a sitting chair facing it and a small table next to it. There sat a book on the small table with something sticking out. Walking towards it, curious about what that paper held, he reached his hand to it with every nerve telling him to look. (or was it just me...) But then a hand grabbed his wrist to stop him, Ink was tugged to the chair, making him fall.

Ink closed his eyes with fear of what was going to happen. He next felt something soft and arms went around him, one holding his shoulder and another on his waist. Ink slowly open his eyes to see...

(author-chan is having a melt down now please wait... breeze hit author-chan and trying to calm her down.)

Ink blushed realizing that he was now sitting on Error's lap. Ink tensed up when he heard Error sigh before speaking. "What are you doing here?" Ink look away and shuttered, "I-I'm s-sorry I l-left m-m-my room I-I j-just w-w-wanted to l-look around." Error sighed again and said, "I'm not upset, so calm down and tell me why are you trying to grab my book?" Ink looked around debating if he should to tell Error the truth, about the gut feeling telling him to look, the sense that it had something important on that paper.

"Well!" Error's volume rose from his impatience of waiting for an answer. Ink yelped and closed his eyes out of fear. Error sighed once more and lay back in his chair, holding Ink closer. "Never mind. I'm way too tired. I didn't get any rest because of work I had to finish," said Error. Then his eyes fell and he went to sleep with Ink trapped in his arms. Ink tried to get out but failed. So all Ink did was listen to Error's calm breathing and the soft hums of his soul. 'I should be scared but...the sound of his soul is so peaceful and relaxing, also somehow...familiar...' with that thought Ink fell asleep as well in Error's arms without any nightmare to disturb it.

~bonus~

after some time past by

Error woke with Ink leaning on his chest, Error stroked Ink's cheek and smiled seeing Ink smiling in his sleep. "Ruru" Ink mumbled in his sleep making Error stop and his smile fall. A sigh escaped before he reached for the paper in the book. He looked at the page of a child's drawing of two children holding hands. "I'm here Kiki and I'm never leaving you again." Error said to the sleeping skeleton in his arms with a sad smile. "So please remember me."