Part 6 What Happen

Author-chan: Hey everyone, here is some great news. I'm going to do all three of them; that means Geno/Reaper, Dream/Cross, and Ink/Error.  Yahoo, let's start by going to the past and seeing how Geno met Death himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~past~

Flames burning bright in the distance, a ship sinking into the sea by the fire that surrounds it. Geno is trying to keep hold of the driftwood that is helping by staying on top of the water, but the deep wound that is across his chest wasn't helping at all.  His blood, leaking into the water, will soon attract sharks. He tries looking around to see a way out but the waves make it hard. One big wave knocks him off his sanctuary while at the same time he sees a ship and with his last conscious thought, "I won't die, I can't die they still need me." Then darkness takes over.

~time skip~

(We're still in the past though)

Geno sprung up in bed looking around and saw he was in a unfamiliar place, he almost stood up until he noticed that his clothes were gone. Surrendering in a brief moment of panic he leaps back into bed, wrapping himself with the sheets.  "Why am I naked? Where the f@^%$ am I? And where are my clothes?" (Mom-chan: I'm alive!  Author-chan: Mom I think he knows that!) Geno was lost in thought. Then a knock on the door snaped him out of his trance. He looks at the door to see a (white) skeleton wearing all black clothing carrying a sword over his shoulder grasping the handle.  "Heh look who's finally awake after all this time, sleeping beauty... and I thought I would have time to have some more fun before you awoke." To that Geno said "Annnd what does that mean!!! Who the f@^%$ are you!!!"

The black clothed skeleton smile widened as he winked at Geno and came close to bend down to his ear to whisper  "I'll let you figure that out yourself... now do you want to get dressed or come out the way you are?" Geno replied while blushing, "How can I, do you see any clothes!" He stood up straight and looked at the clothes that suddenly appeared in his hand and said, "Well, I've got this for you to wear if you have to wear something." Geno snatched the outfit out of his hand and pushed the dark stranger out of the room to get dressed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          In closer inspection he found out the clothing is a dress that is white with ruffles with red trim, blushing a new shade of red he yelled "I'm not wearing a dress!!" Then a voice though the door said, "Good, you decided to wear nothing~." Hearing the door knob jimmy, Geno yelled "Wait!!" With a sigh he said to himself "This can't be happening" while getting in the dress quickly.

Then he walked out.

( We know who he is so I'm going to say his name now

( We know who he is so I'm going to say his name now. But, let's not tell Geno yet hehe 😉.)

Death looked at Geno then closed his eyes, raising his hand to give a thumbs up and saying "Wow, looking great there, now are you ready for a tour around your new home." Geno looked at Death in the eyes (socket) and said, "What do you mean my new home?" Death smirked while coming close to put a hand under Geno's chin and leaned in so close that their lips (teeth)    almost touched and said, "This is your new home 'cause you belong to me."

After saying those words Geno steped back, forcing Death's hand off of him to yell, "What! I don't belong to anyone but myself! Now, I demand to get off this ship as soon as we reach land." Hearing Death's laugh made Geno confused. "That's going to be hard sense we are never going near or on land." Those words brought a chill down Geno's spine, even more with what Death said next "This is my ship... Death's ghost ship." Geno froze for a moment before running away from Death with this in rushing through his mind: This can't be happening, this must be a bad dream, a joke, or something, anything but this!

Where Death stood he said to himself, "Oh there's no where to go, you can't run from Death especially you... my Geno."

(That... scared... me... to... write that! Man Death I'm going to do a time skip,  three weeks alright...😉)

Geno wandered about the ship for weeks, trying to find a way off. But the only thing he accomplished was that he found his clothes and got his pants back on. When he saw Death, he saw that Death looked a little disappointed. Geno's mind started to contemplate plans while looking out at sea, trying to figure out what to do next to get off this ship. When some of Death's crew members walked by not noticing Geno was there, "Why does lord Death seems so happy these past few weeks?" "Well, that's became Death found his old friend from before he became our captain." "You mean that soul we got from the sea, the one Death jump overboard to get himself."

Hearing that, Geno's mind went to the time that he was sinking into the water and remembered something that made his whole face so red that it could beat any other blushing face, Geno and Death kissed. With that in mind he ran to find Death to confront him. When he found Death in his room, Geno slammed the door behind him and asked "Why did you do that?" Death smiled and replied with a question "What did I do~?" Then Geno screamed, "No more playing games you know what you did? Why did you jump into the water and kiss me? What did those men mean, "old friend"? What is going on?!" After that Geno was panting heavily till he heard Death sigh and say, "That because we have met before and kissed before my little Geno." Then memories of Geno's childhood started coming back to him, of one certain special skeleton, that is now in front of him.

Death grinned at Geno, seeing that he remembered everything, before Geno could make a run for it, Death grabbed him by the arm and pulled him onto the bed with Death hovering over him. "Geno, I let you run from me once but not a second time because you are mine from now and forever after." Geno couldn't say a thing because all the memories they had together, all the old feelings that he had came back and a promise that he made with Death. Death leaned in close to Geno's ear to say, "You did make me promise to be my bride."

————————————————————————

Author-Chan: Well, let's leave them alone and head to the next skeletons on my list... hold on Dreams and Cross I'm coming to see you at the present! 😆