Part 12: Lemon date

Ink is forced to the floor. "NO! I don't want it, I don't like this!" Ink thought. When Error got above him, a sour taste entered Ink's mouth.(?)
.

.

.

When the lemon was squeezed past Ink's teeth, Error had been torturing Ink a whole week.
(Ha ha sorry but that's funny and you did ask for a lemon... I just gave you a sour one instead of a sweet one.)

~What happened last time~

When Error got Ink against the door, Ink's fear was freezing him. Error stood up straight to say "I didn't know if a shorty like you could handle it." That's when rage warmed Ink up and he took a bite at Error's arm, (father: I bet it went to the bone... Author-Chan: ha ha old man🤣) a feeling of pain spread through Error, making him to force Ink off of him with a glare. That was when Ink realized he messed up. Error put Ink on his shoulders and started to walk to where Ink knew not.

Ink tried to wiggle out of his hold, but Error put a stop of it by wacky his bottom(?) once. Ink got self-conscious and stopped moving. Error opened a door then threw Ink on a bed. When Ink realized he was on a bed he turned around and moved to the far corner of the bed with the fear that he might be forced to do something lewd. Error open his mouth and spoke, "You're grounded till further notice" with a strict tone.

After Error closed the door with a loud slam, Ink felt relieved but also confused when he thought, " OH THANK THE STARS! He didn't try anything but why did he sound like he was sad or something? Did I hurt him badly when I bit him? I-I better say sorry when I see him next time..." then Ink fell out of the bed with a THUD, not knowing how close to the edge he was.

~end of the flashback~

"And during that week, I couldn't do anything! I was dying of boredom, I even tried escaping through the window but Error's strings closed it right away! Then he kept saying the same thing everytime, "Going somewhere?" At first I kept my mouth shut but got upset after my third time and yelled at him "I rather be anywhere than here with you!" And Error continued forcing lemons down my throat. "The worst part about this is that I still haven't apologized yet!" Ink thought when trying to spit the sour-bitter taste out.

Error watched Ink when his back was facing him. Sensing his tears were about to fall, Error sighed then stood up and said, "I think it's time to go out and see how things are going. But since I can't trust you to be alone I might as well take you along, so get ready immediately." Error left the room leaving behind a confused Ink. "Wait... what? Does that mean I can go outside... I'm happy to get out but... but I have to spend it with him! The same man that gave me this weird feeling, ahh!" Ink thought.

He got up and started to walk to his room as he continues thinking, "well maybe I can have a chance to say sorry and maybe more.." (ooo what is it? What are you gonna tell him?)

~time skip~

Ink changed out of his lemon covered clothes and now headed to the front door, where he saw Error already waiting for him. "If you're ready then let's head out" Error said when he pushed off the door that he was leaning on and opened it. Ink was hesitant at first. Then Error grabbed Ink's wrist and pulled him outside while saying, "We don't have all day."

After they got outside Error closed the door and locked it. He then started to walk away. When he realized Ink wasn't following, he stopped and sighed before using his strings to pull Ink along.

They walked through the town, Error was stopped by people, asking for his advice or help. Then they stopped in shops to look at some items and get some sweet food. The whole day Ink got to see another side of the pirate that was said to destroy anything and everything.

When the sun vanished below the horizon (Breeze: Sun What are you doing out there, you're supposed to be grounded! Sun: I am, they're talking about the other sun. Breeze: oh😓.) and the moon took it's place, some of the folks went home and the only sounds heard belonged to a band playing with the animals of the night.

Error stopped Ink by grabbing his hand, Ink looked at Error confused. "The night is still young... why don't we dance?" Asked Error. (Ooo Error is making a move~!) Ink tried to refuse taking his hand back by saying "No, no... I can't dance." But then Error said back, "Don't worry" he then grabbed Ink's hand again before continuing " I'll lead."

They started to dance, the fireflies moved along as well... Ink was having fun, ne'er the end Error pulled Ink in. But Ink pushed Error away with a shocked to angry look. (Oh no) "What's wrong Ink?" asked Error. "How am I this stupid," Ink whispered. (Ink you're not stupid😢) Error was confused till Ink said "I don't want to be here! I hate pirates... any pirates! I want to go home!" Ink tried to walk away till Error yelled, "Why do you hate pirates so much?!"

Ink faced Error with tears threatening to fall and answered, "You really want to know... pirates kidnapped my first love and it's all my fault." Ink turned back away and started to walk away from a pained and shocked Error. Ink's last thought was, "Why did I even think to say sorry to him, or to say thank you as well?"

————————————————————————

Author-Chan : Well that's painful to watch or is it read, anyway, I promise to publish the next one very soon, but right now I need a lot of tissues; bye.