part: 15 WHAT?!

Error saw Ink unconscious body wrapped in one of Casper's wannabe horse tentacles, "what are you doing here Nightmare... you know this is against the contracts of the four sea pirates' kings   had agreed on." said Error glaring at Nightmare while he smiled, "Oh I know, but who really cares about that and beside... can't an old friend come by to see how things are going for their F.R.I.E.N.D.? Anyway it seems that I found a unique toy running around~ why is this here Error, and why is he in your house~?"  Error watched Nightmare bring Ink nearer to himself while keeping Ink away from Error. "that is none of your business Nightmare, now hand over what is MINE!"

Nightmare was shocked for a bit till a grin appeared back on his face, "nah~ I think I'll keep him for a bit~" Error then shot string behind Nightmare but was deflected by one of  Nightmare's tentacles. "Now, now Error~ we don't want to cause any trouble do we~ you know what will happen if I get mad... well I be going now, I'll return what is left of your toy later Error, bye.~" With that said, Nightmare teleported away with Ink. A chill filled the air while Error stood there with a dark expression on his face.  Error sighed before teleporting to his crew.

 "Status report" Error commanded, "h-haft o-o-of the t-t-town i-is destroyed but n-no-ot  al-l i-is lost sir... everyone is alrigh-t" strings wrapped around the guy's neck tightly~   "I don't care about if everyone is fine or not!" Error watched the guy try to beg for forgiveness while a little bit of blood streamed down his neck, while tears filled the corners of his eyes watching Error, praying to not to die--- yet. Error tossed the guy to the side before ordering him, "Go get the brat!"  The guy stumbled while saying a weak "yes sir..." and trying to get his breath while running to do what he was told. When he returned Sun was with him. "C-captain Error what's going on, I heard some scary noises and most of the buildings are gone?" Sun asked. "That doesn't matter now... I need to talk to your sister right now." "but what happen to In-" Error interrupted Sun by yelling "RIGHT NOW!Sun shrank back a bit before her shadow started to bubble, "that not a nice way to speak to a child ERROR." said a male voice from it, "don't make me repeat myself a third time, call your master shadow." 

"As you wish oh captain of mine~" the bubbling stopped a bit before a taller shadow with golden eyes appeared in Sun shadow, "you called captain Error " Breeze voice replied. "we've been attacked... by Nightmare, he took him..." said Error. "I'm sorry sir I-I didn't know, I-I" "that doesn't matter now, what matter is getting him back... so keep an eye out for him and when you get a chance to be alone with Ink I got something to say to him, No one takes what is mine and I will do anything to get it back even if I have to destroy this whole world... even if I have to kill him myself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author-chan: Wait What?! let me reread that... WHAT?! kill who? Nightmare? WHO? why do you do this to me... wait I'm doing it to myself... I don't know why, like I don't know what is going on with me! Anyway sorry for the long, long,... long,... long,... long, I'm am so sorry, really sorry for you having to wait for this... but at least I didn't just disappear and never came back, thank for that. but again sorry for the wait and I'm not making any promises or any deals that the next one will be any different or anything, it's just everyone have their own pace and/or reason why or what might take them to collect them self and all anyone can do is be patience and hope they stay determine in it.  Thank you for reading I'll will continues going forward writing this story, I don't know when but I have faith within myself.

Mother-chan: didn't you mean mane than tentacle?

author-chan: he not really a horse, they just have the same name...

mother-chan: oh...

author-chan:...

(everyone left filled with awkwardness)