Part: 14 truth

~Dream~

Ink was floating in darkness until he saw a blinding light, "What's going on?" Ink asked himself.  The light glowed brighter and brighter until Ink cover his eye sockets. "Kiki wh-what are y-you doing?"a familiar voice ring out. Ink uncovered his eye sockets to see himself as a kid with someone that had dark bones.

"N-nothing Ruru!" Little Ink said. "If I-it's n-n-nothing then why a-are you h-h-hiding it?' Ruru commented. Little Ink tried to hide it; when Ruru tried to look; by bring it closer to his chest (?...rib?) and yelled out loud. "NO DON'T LOOK... it's a surprise for you and you can't look at it until it's done... you can't look Ruru." Ruru smirked to say, "W-what is the s-special occasion... it's n-not my b-birthday or a-anything g-grand s-so what is i-it?"

Ruru got closer and closer making Little Ink blush. "It's a secret t-till I'm done, so could you please wait, I'll be done within a week... so um when I give you it, would you listen to what I have got to say?" asked little Ink. A yellow blush spread on Ruru's face and he looked the other way then replied, "Sure, I also have something to tell you so I'll wait until you're done with whatever you are making."

When he turned back he saw Little Ink very close to his face.  "Ruru! You didn't glitch when you talked that time!" Little Ink said. This made Ruru's blush darken and commented back, "S-shut up!" Then an ideal played in Ruru's mind and brought a smirk with it. Ink saw something like blue lines go to the gift in Little Ink's hands. Little Ink protested about it while his present self was shocked and puzzled.

~end of Dream~

Ink shot up in bed, then laid back down again because when he shot up he got dizzy and he's already having a confusing dizzy morning. "Did Ruru shot strings out of his finger? Is Ruru and Error related or is he... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! Ruru can't be Error, it's just can't be... can it? No,no it's can't be, it's just myself wanting to believe that Ruru is alive by making me imagining him, he is... AHH but if Ruru is Error? I confessed my feelings to him!!"

Ink rolled around in the bed with these thoughts playing in his head. A knock at the door made Ink stop, he shot up in bed once more and said "c-come in!" Error came in to see Ink's a blushing mess and his clothes kinda falling off, Error smirked before saying "Someone seemed to have a good night's sleep... what kind of fantasy did you have?"

Ink was confused till he followed Error's eyes and looked down to see half of his chest was showing. Ink blushed more and covered himself, he then yelled "It's nun of your business!" Error chuckled before turning around to face the other way, "Hehe, well anyway breakfast is ready. Hurry up and get dressed, after... I'll take you to your bag." Error closed the door with a frown "He had a fantasy about Dream, did he." Error thought, while Ink ran to the door to make sure Error left.

Ink then slid down the door feeling embarrassed, "He saw my soul! Man why did he have to come at the worst moment, specially when he might be... AHH he can't, he can't!" Ink thought with his hands on his skull. (Stop denying we all know it's true~)

~time skip~

Ink is now eating breakfast with Error, Ink could not stop his thoughts, so he could not shake his blush away. He looked up at Error before looking away and stuffing his mouth(?... face?) with food, almost choking himself. (How though... he has magic right...?) He grab the glass of water to save himself, but doing so he attracted the attention from the one person he did not want, who was looking at him right now.