Part 2

Wo har kaam mai hamari madad karte hai... Koi bhi kaam humein akele nahi karne dete...

She rubbed her eyes as the sun rays hit them in the morning and winced as accidentally her plastered arm got pressed under her.

"Careful.." her head shot up at his voice and she saw him standing against the glass door arranging the curtains.

She looked away as his gaze met hers.

"Don't!" he said as she tried to get down the bed."Kuch chahiye tumhe?(Do you need anything?)"

Todha sa aikant (Some peace).She felt like saying but held herself."I am going for a shower to the bathroom ofcourse."

He ignored her sarcasm and taking out a plastic shopping bag wrapped it around her cast.

"Ye ap kya kar rahe hain?(What are you doing?)"

"Kabhi kabhi insan ko common sense bhi use kar laini chahiye Khushi.. Nahao gi toh ye plaster kharab ho jaye ga na? So i am protecting it Mrs.Raizada.(Some time its productive to use common sense Khushi.. When you'll take bath, the cast will be damaged won't it be so i am protecting it Mrs.Raizada!)"

"Aap humein Mrs.Raizada kyun bulate hain?(Why do you call me Mrs.Raizada?)"

"Kyun k tum Mrs.Raizada ho obviously isliye!(Because that's what you are!)"

"Par sirf naam k..(Just for the name sake.)"

"Par ho toh..(Nonetheless you are!)"

"Par sirf che mahine k liye..(But just for six months!)" she retorded back.

This time he kept quiet.

"Aur un che mahino k pura hone mai sirf do hafte baqi hai.. Ye bhi yaad rakhiye ga..(And for the completion of our six months marriage only two weeks are left from now on..)"

She went to the bathroom leaving a disheartened Arnav behind.

"She is counting days to get away from me?" he muttered under his breath as an invisible hand clawed at his heart.

Khushi peeped into the room and sighed seeing it empty. He has gone somewhere. She was constantly trying to make the saree pleats but with only one hand it was turning out disastrous.She has taken bath somehow but wearing clothes has turned out a difficult task as she can't straighten her arm due to the cast.So putting on the petticot and the blouse which strings were yet to be tied she roughly wrapped the saree around her deciding to call di from the phone in her room or jiji to help her.

But as she got hold of the phone standing besides the bedside table, the poolside door opened and he entered and it flustered her so much that the saree which she was holding around her body loosely, fell from her hand leaving her only in jumper and the blouse which was already loose around her shoulders as its strings weren't tied. She quickly placed her hand on the blouse's strap and turned her back to him.

Too bad. With her hairs put on one side of her shoulder and her straps unbind, all of her bare back was visible to him now.

"What the.." he murmured too shocked to react.

They had shared a short intimate moment in that hut during his kidnapping but that was so small that it ended before it could even start. This was more sensuous, more intimate because back then he hasn't seen much of her and now she was practically standing half naked before him obviously from her back.