Part 8

Humari ankho mai ansoon unse bilkul bhi bardasht nahi hote...

"I will literally let her go don't worry.But only after f**king her to death!"

That what she heard vaguely while her senses came back to life gradually and her heartbeat raised up with fear and apprehension. It took all of her strength not to shiver and not show the creep besides her that she was awake now.

She has to do something.She thought as she heard Shyam laugh before saying,

"Kya hua Saale Sahab?(What happened Saale Sahab?)" His tone was sarcastic and Khushi knew, she knew her Arnavji was on the other side.She felt the sudden urge to scream and she did it as soon as the thought came to her mind.

Here in RM, Arnav's breath left him in spurts as he heard her scream.Her voice was so loud that the family members standing surrounding him heard it too.His hands started shaking.Akash and NK walked away worriedly to dial a few numbers.They have to act fast.

"Why is she screaming? What are you doing...to her? Stay away from her... STAY AWAY!!!" Arnav shouted on the phone as he heard shuffling and her screams before it went silent on the other side.

"There you go. I just made her sniff the chloroform again.She is sleeping peacefully...as of now."Shyam said with another chuckle."Man, she is something. That's why I am crazy about her."

Arnav clenched his hand around the phone imagining it to be Shyam's neck."If she got hurt because of you Shyam then I .."

"You will kill me I know.." There was calmness on the other side."I would die happily knowing that I ruined the person who ruined me.Like I told you, I have nothing more to lose."

Arnav's patience was wearing and he had to bring him to the point that Shyam himself give him some hint of his whereabouts.

"Distract him" NK mouthed pointing towards Akash who was talking to someone on the phone.

Arnav nodded wiping the sweat beads forming on his head but in the next second his breath hitched as he heard the beep on the phone.He frantically dialed the number again but it was switched off.

"We have to do something fast!" He bellowed before himself dialing another number.

*

He has cut the phone and has thrown it at the side of the road where there were only trees and a thick forest around.Khushiji was unconscious besides him and he was very close to his destination.

He entered through a narrow path in a jungle where the car hobbled up and down due to uneven paths until he stopped in front of a deserted hut in a middle of nowhere.There were trees everywhere around it and not a single soul could be seen even miles and miles away.

"Here we are.." He said smirking and looked besides him."Ahh.." he cried out in pain as some pointed thing was stabbed into his stomach, he looked down and found it to be a broken piece of bangle.Before he could recover from the shock of it, another one was stabbed and then another making him wince loudly.Sudden attacks could be shock-full!

Before he could get a chance to make his move, she was already out of the car and was running away like a maniac.

"KHUSHI JI!! You can't run away. It's a maze.You will find your way back to me" He bellowed and his voice echoed around the forest taking his message miles away with the wind.

Khushi didn't pay heed to his words and continued running where her feet could take her or her heavy lehenga could allow her.

"Ouch! Ow!" She cried out in pain as she fell down on her stomach by hitting a stone accidently.Her knees were scratched badly and her forehead started bleeding due to the force she fell forward and hit the branches on the uneven ground.Her arms got bruises too.Stumbling on her feet, she got up letting out a sob. She has to bear this pain, She has to because she knew the more she stayed here, the more painful it will be for her Arnavji after what Shyam said to him.