Epilogue Part 2

Khushi woke up feeling a familiar touch on her bosoms

Khushi woke up feeling a familiar touch on her bosoms.She realized she was half naked, her shirt was nowhere to be seen and he was hovering over her.

She pushed him off her before she lost control as the last night fight and his words came back to her.

"What the.." he exclaimed resuming his earlier position on her pinning her hands above her head.

"Get off me." She gritted.

"First you fight with me and then didn't even let me hug you while sleeping let alone make love to you.Do you know i wasn't able to sleep peacefully without you in my arms?"

Khushi was about to melt but she recalled some of his words.She hit his shoulder."I fought with you?" She asked in disbelief."You started it."She accused.

"Excuse me? You did."

"You!"

"You!"

"You did."

"No, you did!"

"You did Laad Governor."

"You did Sanka Devi" His hold tightened.

"Leave me" She wriggled under him.

"Not until we sort it out."

She huffed.

"You called me irrational, stupid and an idiot!" She accused.

"What about you huh? You called me arrogant, selfish and rude!"He retaliated.

"That you are!" She scrunched her nose.

"Khushi!" he warned her.

"What?" She shouted."Where is my shirt by the way? And for god's sake wear yours."

"Oh you don't need it when we are in the bed.Already you are overdressed.And about me, i am cool like this."He wiggled his eyebrows.

She couldn't help but feel her breathing fastening at the naked desires in his eyes. She missed him too last night.But that doesn't mean she wasn't pissed.

"We need to finish our packing."She said breathlessly.

"Forget it. We have all day for it." He frowned."Now listen to me carefully, everything which is mine is yours."He punctuated each word."So don't you ever, ever say that i am wasting my money on you.You get it?"

"But-"

He pinched her waist making her hiss."Do you get it?"He repeated.

"I..no..I ..oww laad governor." She shrieked as he nibbled her neck roughly.

"Whats mine is yours too! Say it." He rubbed his cheeks in the valley in between her breasts earning a throaty moan from her.

She lost her ability to speak.