Who's the new chick?

Jades pov*

It was a Friday morning and the last place I wanted to be was in school. Or was it...

"Ok class settle down" said Mr white as he waked into the classroom. I looked up and saw someone follow him into the room. Mr White followed my gaze and said "I almost forgot this is Perie Edwards, our new student." Oh great someone else to bully me I thought as I turned to look out the window
"Mrs Thirlwall! Would you like to show Perrie around the school as you seen overly excited?" He said sarcastically. He was one of the teachers who couldn't accept my past and wasn't gonna let go of it.
"Yeah sure whatever " I said getting up off my chair and signalling for Perrie to follow me out of the classroom.

Perries pov*
As I followed Jade out of the room I couldn't help but think how cute she was, any guy would be lucky to have her.
"Earth to Perrie!!" She said laughing slightly.
Oh crap was she talking to me the whole time? I replied with "sorry what was that?"
" You're such a dreamer" she laughed again. "I asked music or English first?" Great she hasn't even known me 5 minutes and she thinks I don't pay attention. "Music please" I replied with a smile, I loved music at my old school.

She nodded and started waking in the opposite direction. I followed her. We walked in silence. Trying to create a conversation, Jade asked me " do you play any instruments?"
" not really, I'd rather sing" I admitted.
"Really?" She seemed genuinely interested now.
" yeah" I blushed
" lemme hear you!" Jade begged.
" later " I teased. "Now what ways music?"

Jades pov*

As Perrie followed me to music I asked her why she moved school.
" I got bullied quite a lot" she said looking down at the ground. I didn't want to force her to talk, cause I knew far too much about that topic,so I said she could tell me when she felt ready. At this she smiled. I opened the doors into the music building.

"Ok so downstairs we have two classrooms, a recording studio and a few rooms for private tuition. Upstairs there's another two classrooms, a mac suite, more rooms for private lessons and the staff room for the teachers." Perrie looked amazed. "Have you got your timetable?" I asked. She pulled a folded piece of paper out of her pocket. I opened it up and scanned it. "Lucky you, you're in most of my classes" I grinned. Perrie threw her arms round me and squealed in delight. I was a bit taken back but after a few seconds I hugged her back.
Then she pulled away and said " sorry I got a bit exited " we both laughed. One of the music teachers came out to see what all the fuss was about. I apologised for both of us, explaining that Perrie was new and I was showing her around. His face lightened and turning to Perrie he asked "musical are we?"
" yeah a bit" she replied looking at me for support. I winked at her to show she was ok. Mr Clifford (the music teacher) spoke up "instrumental or singer?"
"Singer mainly" she replied gaining confidence.
"Hmmmm I see... come back here at lunch ." Before any of us could ask any questions he walked off.
"Who was that" she asked
" Mr Clifford, the head of music" I replied opening to door to leave.

Perries pov*

I followed Jade round the rest of the school and tried to remember what subjects were in each building.

Jades pov*

Perrie was in all my classes today and the teachers let me move seats to be beside her. Lunch time came and we returned to the music suite and met Mr Clifford in his room.
"Glad you came" he said looking at Perrie. She nodded.
"So basically" he continued
"I was looking for a new soloist for our chamber choir and I was looking for someone fresh with a good voice and good ideas basically."
" o-ok" Perrie said a little scared all of a sudden.
"You can sing any song you want" he prompted.

Jades pov*

Perrie looked like she was about to poo herself.
"Mr Clifford? What if Perrie and I do a duet?"
His reply was "Jade I already know you can sing"
"Pleassssseeeeee sir" I begged.
"Alright fine" he said. " you've two minutes to work something out."
"I'll be next door" he said and walked out.