Such a Tease

"Ah fuck...be a good girl for me, take it all in that pretty little mouth of yours" Shika moaned. I squeezed my eyes shut as the head of his dick hit the back of my throat. He gently placed his hand on the top of my head and lightly tugged at my hair. I slowly started bobbing my head around his length, earning urgent pants and moans from him. 

     "Fuck.. stop teasing me" he breathed. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth, and I immediately realized just how much I was torturing him. I felt my pride growing as I looked up to his face. He was so flustered, his hair was sticking to his face by the beads of sweat forming about his brow. It was unlike me to be so bold, but I couldn't ignore the way it made me feel when he begged me to give him more. My tongue darted out to lick the tip of him before I pulled away completely. He marveled at the string of cum and saliva connecting us. 

     "I can't take this much longer, please, I need you. Now. Do you see how tight my balls are? I need you baby... please" he begged. Hearing him say those word was all it took. It made you incredibly wet, and you didn't think you could take much more teasing either. You wanted to feel him inside of you. 

     "Show me how you want me then" you commanded. Your own sultry voice surprised you. Shika didn't hesitate. He immediately pushed you back on the bed and crawled on top of you.  You were so turned on that you forgot that you didn't know exactly what you were doing. 

     "I don't want to hurt you. I'm gonna get you a little bit wetter and then we're gonna get started, ok?" he told you. He genuinely looked concerned for you, and you knew exactly why. He was well endowed to say the least. Very well endowed. You didn't realize that he expected and answer, you were so deep in thought you didn't notice him staring at you. 

     "(Y/N), I'm serious. I really can't stand the thought of hurting you or taking advantage of the situation. If i hurt you in any way, you need to tell me to stop. If you decide you don't want this anymore, you need to tell me to stop. It won't be right unless both of us are having a good time. Promise me you'll tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable, even for a second". He looked you deep into your eyes,  waiting for your approval.

     "I promise" was all you could stammer out. His intensity too you aback, and seeing him this concerned about you just made you feel like this was right. With that he dipped his head between your thighs yet again, placing open mouth kisses directly to your core. His tongue exploring you gently one second, and ravaging you the next. After a minute, you realized that his intent was to make you cum. hard. You weren't going to last long like this. You could feel all of your heat rush to the center of your body. His hot breath on your thighs making you shiver, you closed your eyes tight as your high was slowing building. Slowly he slid one finger inside of you and started pushing against the sensitive spot he had discovered earlier. It all felt so good you didn't even realize you were moaning and panting. 

     "Fuck, your moans are going to be the death of me, I swear" he said. Shika sped up the pace of his tongue and added another finger. It felt so good and you felt yourself about to cum. Just as your walls started to clench, he removed his fingers and slid his member into you. You were so wet and he stretched you out so good, you couldn't even fathom anything on earth feeling better that this right feeling right here. He was hovering over you, supporting himself with is arms placed on either side of your head. He was moving slowly, and when you started to move against him, he looked surprised. 

     "You're ok, right?" he asked. He had completely stopped moving until you nodded and begged him to keep going. He resumed his thrusts, slowly building his pace until he was slamming into you hard and fast. It didn't take long for you to cum for the second time. Now it was Shika's turn to cum. 

     "Can I cum inside of you?... Please baby" he asked. You were on birth control because you had debilitating cramps every month, so your parents took pity on you and let you start taking the pill.

     "Yes.. Please cum inside of me. I want to know what it feel like. Cum for me Shika... please cum for me" you begged. You didn't need to tell him twice. You felt his warm juices mixing with yours as he let out a moan that told you he was deeply satisfied. He fell to the side, wrapping his arm around you and pulled you into his chest.

    "You're amazing (Y/N)" he said as he kissed your head.  You snuggled up to the crook of his neck, and before you knew it you were slowly nodding off to sleep in his arms.

 -end of ch 8-

Wow hi guys i'm sorry i suck so bad. You've all been waiting for a long  time now so i feel bad that this is so short, but unfortunately being employed full time and being a student full time makes it extremely hard to find time to write. Again, thank you so much for your feedback. And thank you for 1k!!!!!