25th Hour

"Penny for your thoughts, my darling?" He coos into my ear. "What's going on in the pretty little head of yours?"
    "I'm not sure. I was asleep. Actually, I was having a really good dream just now."
     "Oh, sweetheart, I can tell. It must have been a good dream to have you all hot and wet like this" he reaches down to cup my sex and starts massaging my folds.
     "I hope I'm right to assume it was about me?" He teases. I instantly feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
     "I- well it's not- you see I don't really remember my dream so I didn't even know that was happening" I retort. God, this is embarrassing.
     "You're so cute when you're all flustered like this. The proof is in the pudding honey, you're wetter than Niagara Falls. Not to mention you were moaning my name in your sleep" he said smugly and his cocky grin creeped onto his lips.
     "Oh please, I did not"
     "Wanna bet? I took a video of it actually. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep it for when I'm away and... miss you if you know what I mean" he winked.
     "You would, nerd" I teased.
     "You didn't call me a nerd last night when I was fucking you so good you couldn't move afterwards". He looked so proud of himself. I'm not much of a dominant one, but that shit eating grin is telling me that he's letting this all go to his head.
     "Oh yea? Well then let's have a repeat of last night" I say, pulling him down into a kiss. Now he's laying on top of me with my legs wrapped around his waist. It's the perfect opportunity to make my move. I force my body up, flipping us over and pinning him below me with his hands above his head.
     "Only this time, I'm in control". 

    His hands glide up my side to cup my breast. He touched me so gently, like fine china to be put in a glass cabinet and treasured until the end of time. I was so lost in how good his hands made me feel I had almost forgotten what I had just said. I grab his hands and pin it up against his head.

      "I thought I told you I was the one in charge tonight, or have you forgotten?" I question, a sly smirk spreading across my lips.

     "What are you talking about? I'm letting you be in charge. You are on top, aren't you?" he replied.

     " No, no, no. Just because I'm on top doesn't mean I'm in charge. Do I need to show you exactly what I meant when I said that?" I said. Shika's eyes start glowing with excitement and anticipation. I've never acted like this before. I have no idea what the hell has come over me. Whatever it is, it feels damn good.

     "It's whatever you want, baby girl. You're in control. Show me exactly what you want to do with me. I'm yours. I love seeing you like this, it's so goddamn sexy" He practically moaned in response.

Now that I have his permission, I grab the the belt that would normally hold my robe together and tie his hands above his head, and then I tie them around the posts on the corners of the bed.

    "Is this ok? It's not hurting you is it?" I ask. Even though this is great fun, I need to make sure he's enjoying this too.

     "This is perfect, babe. Keep going."

I sit back down on the center of his body, feeling his cock twitch at the sudden pressure. A small groan leaves his mouth, and the sound of it makes me wetter than I'd like to admit. Slowly, I start grinding my body against his, and I feel his cock growing harder with each stroke. 

     "You know, if you were so inclined you could sit on my face. Not telling you to do so, 'cause y'know, you're 'in charge' and all that" he grunts. That would be so much fun, but that'll come later. I slide down his legs, and tease his cock over his boxers with my hand. The look on his face is an intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain.

    "Please babe, I know you don't know what blue balls feels like but it's killing me. can you please get to the point of it and fuck me already."  He whines.