Departing from Hogwarts

A/N: So sorry I haven't been up dating other things! I really should but I'm just getting all of my ideas out on this fanfic before I return to my others

_________________________________________________________________

"Sssshhhhh!" Fred tried to hush Giselle's giggling before they got caught, they were trying to prank Malfoy while he was distracted in his compartment. "Giselle, go drop this in." Fred said to her handing her an orange spherical shape, it was squishy and quite heavy.

"What did you put in this thing?" she asked,

"You'll see." they said in unison smirking. "Now that thing is on a timer, you have to drop it in there before it goes off." Giselle nodded, and looked at it once again, it was incredibly noticeable with it's bright orange color. She took out her wand and waved it over the orange ball.

"What are you doing?" Fred asked her,

"Disillusionment Charm, it's too noticeable." then she tapped it and it turned invisible. "Smart thinking Elle." she shrugged, "They didn't put me in Ravenclaw for nothing!" she said and went over to Malfoy's compartment.

"Then my father was all 'Red hair. Vacant expressions. You must be a Weasley!'" Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe, and Goyle started guffawing, Giselle scowled and dropped the invisible ball in. Then went back to the corner where Fred and George were.

 "Very nice! It should be going off in..three..two..one."

There was a huge boom noise and Malfoy's compartment and all of the people in it were now covered in orange goo. Everyone looked out of their compartments to see what was going on and as soon as they saw Malfoy and his posse covered in orange goo everyone started laughing.

 "You three!" Malfoy sneered as he stepped out trying to wipe the goo off of him.

"Trying a new hair gel Malfoy?!" George commented laughing like a maniac. Malfoy stormed up to them,"Oh no! George! Giselle! Watch out! There's an ugly orange monster coming straight at us! Run!" Fred exclaimed still laughing.

"My father will here about this!" he threatened. "Well I'm sure he'd appreciate the hair product recommendation Malfoy!" Giselle was wiping tears of mirth from her eyes.

 "What is going on here?" they heard a Prefect's voice bellow through the train. The three immediately stopped laughing and ran back to the compartment they had been sharing with Lee, Angelina, and Katie.

"So what happened?" Lee asked eagerly. "You should have seen the look on his face!" Fred said laughing slightly. "Good idea of you Elle. To charm the ball." George complimented.

"Thanks, you always said that the element of surprise was important." she said pointedly. "Didn't I say that two years ago?" Giselle shrugged. "I always remember the advice you give me." George blushed slightly.

 "Anything from the trolley?" the lady with the trolley cart shouted as she passed by. "Anyone for sweets?" Giselle asked taking out her wallet. All of the girls left the compartment with their money leaving Lee, Fred, and George.

"What's with your face?" Lee asked George who's ears were a fiery red and he had a broad grin on his face. "Aaawww, Georgie's got a crush on Giselle!" Fred said with a baby voice. "Do not!" he said hitting Fred in the arm. "Stop lying Georgie! It's not good to lie!" Fred mock scolded him. "Shut up I do not have a crush!" he yelled.

"Who has a crush?" Giselle asked as she entered the compartment once again with candy filling her arms. "Here Fred." throwing him a pack of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, a Chocolate Frog and a licorice wand. "George..." she said and handed him, a pack of Drooble's, jelly slugs, and a Cauldron Cake.