Out of the Loop

"He's so funny!" Alice was gushing about her amazing date with George.

She had been talking about him for most of the morning and Giselle was starting to get annoyed. She already knew how great her best friend was, she didn't need to have somebody else list all of their qualities for her. Even though Alice was one of Giselle's close friends, she has a tendency to ramble.

As Alice went on about their dinner at the Three Broomsticks Giselle was clenching her fists together out of annoyance if she didn't stop now she was probably going to scream at her to shut up. Just when Giselle was about to break her temper a scream interrupted the ever-so-interesting conversation.

"What was that?" Alice asked as she stopped.

"I don't know. Maybe a first year got surprised by a ghost or something." Giselle shrugged. Then another ear-piercing scream sounded.

The two girls looked at each other and ran off in the direction of the screams. They wove inbetween the crowds of students walking in the corridors and soon found themselves in an unusually empty one.

"What do you think happened?" Alice asked gasping for air, they had run a long way from where they were previously standing.

"Not sure." Giselle inspected the corridor. It was an early morning on a Monday. Why wasn't this corridor flooded with students like the rest were?

Then as Giselle took a rather large in take of breath through her nose she smelled a familiar scent of used diapers mixed with the stench of rotten eggs and... dung.

A mischievous laugh rang out echoing throughout the stone corridor.

"What was that?" Alice asked fear evident her voice.

 Giselle looked around again and heard something clatter to the floor and out of reflex she squeaked out "Protego!" shielding her and her friend from launched dungbombs. Soon enough the person throwing the dungbombs yielded.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Ms. Giselle Davison."

"Still pranking people Peeves?" she asked poltergeist lifting the spell off of her and her friend.

"Who else keeps the corridor active and fun while Mr. and Mr. Weasley are in class?" he smirked evilly. "Which brings us to the end of our conversation! You two'll be late in approximately three seconds."

With that the Poltergeist vanished into thin air and the big clock bell from across the castle chimed. The two of the girls ran to their first lesson Transfiguration, hopefully they wouldn't get a detention.

~~~

Later that day was lunch, Giselle walked into the Great Hall absolutely starving. She didn't start her day off well since Peeves had decided to make a fuss so she'd be late. Thankfully she hadn't gotten a detention, just a rather stern and lengthy lecture from Madame Maxime.

"You look rather ragged." George smiled at the two of them as she lazily flopped onto the bench across the table from the twins.

"What happened? Didn't get enough beauty sleep last night?" Fred added a slight chuckle to his voice.

"Peeves ambushed me and Alice this morning." Giselle sighed "Then we got a huge, boring lecture about being punctual by Madame Maxime!"

"How does he get that stuff anyways?" Fred asked George.

"I don't know. He probably steals from Filch's office." George said shoving a spoonful of potatoes into his mouth.

"What like you two do?" she added laughing.

"Well you can't blame us!" Fred exclaimed.

"The confiscated stuff is like a gold mine!" George added.

"And we don't even have to pay." they said in unison and high-fived. It was nice that the three of them could share a laugh like this again. Maybe things were finally going to get back to normal. No drama was going to happen, Fred was wrong. 'I don't need a therapist!' Giselle thought.

 "Hello Giselle." a familiar voice greeted her just as she started to eat. 

"What do you want Aaron?" she asked the annoying boy.

"Can't a boy, such as myself, converse with a beautiful girl, such as yourself, at this time of day?"  

"Look, can't you see that Giselle doesn't want to talk to you? Why don't you just run off to your little snobby friends of yours." George sneered.

Aaron scrunched up his nose in disgust. "I still can't believe you aquaint yourself with these two lesser beings. You'd be much more suited with my group of people." he said grabbing Giselle's hand. She retracted her hand from his grip.

"Sorry, no thanks. I'd rather sit with my friends than those stuck up, snobs you aquaint yourself with. Now if you excuse me I half to eat lunch." Aaron straightened his posture and left the table nose high in the air.

"I still don't know why he keeps bothering you like that." George said once Aaron had left ear shot. 

"I still can't believe you aquaint yourself with these two lesser beings." Fred said in an exaggerated mock posh voice arching his back his nose high in the air. They laughed with him. "He's such a little bugger."

"He asked me out once last year. I declined and he's been after me ever since." Giselle explained.

"Good thing you said no. You're way to good for him. You'd be much better with someone else." George said.

"I think I know who!" Fred sang and Giselle shot him a death glare, she could feel the heat rising to her cheeks.

"What am I missing?" George asked chuckling looking between Fred and Giselle.

"No one." she said nervously sending a disapproving look to Fred who just sat there in a fit of giggles.

"Alright." he sighed. Giselle could tell he wanted to know but now wasn't the time. Especially with Alice and his' somewhat of a relationship.

Hello!!!! I've got 100 fans!!! YAY!!!

I'm so excited! I'm excited enough to bring this story back!!! Yes that's right I'm bringing it back and I assure you that it will be moving full speed ahead! Well I'm not sure how full speed it'll be but you'll be getting uploads!

P.S.- Sorry this chapter is kind of crappy. It's sort of a filler chapter so there will be better ones....

100 fans yay!!

-random_nerd34

P.P.S.- I have tumblr!!! You can follow me on my nerdfighter blog = letusdecreaseworldsuck.tumblr.com