Caring a Little Too Much

The next few days after that Giselle found herself just lounging around with the twins. They had formed a stronger bond in their friendship repairing the tears that had been caused by Giselle's two years away from them. Today's lazy location was on the shore of the Black Lake, they were just sitting there occasionally saying irrelevant thoughts and ideas.

"I wonder if there's something to make a person instantly constipated." Fred said. Giselle and George shot each other a look and turned looking worriedly at Fred.

"What?"

"Why would you want to make someone constipated?" George asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Wouldn't you want to see somebody you really hate having bowel problems?" this caused Giselle to snort. She turned to the lake and pointed her wand at the water. A ball of water about the size of a small frog emerged and she levitated it so it floated in the air.

"That was attractive." said Fred chuckling at the noise she had made.

"Shut up!" she then positioned the water ball in front of Fred's face hitting him with it.  George laughed at his brother who had water dripping down his face Giselle giggled along with him.

"You better run!" Fred warned and Giselle scrambled to her feet to run away from Fred she was still laughing.

George just sat there watching the two of them chase each other. Giselle would laugh and squeal while Fred tried to chase her.

"Someone's going into the Black Lake!" Fred threatened running after the blonde who was still laughing at his soaked face.

As Fred finally caught her from behind George's laughter died down, he watched as Fred picked her up over the shoulder and continued to threaten her about making her the Giant Squid's lunch. While all this was happening George couldn't help but wonder about the two of them. They had been extremely close these past few days and it felt as though Giselle was hiding something from him, something that only she and Fred knew about.

 "George! George! Help me!!" Giselle cried as she struggled to get out of Fred's arms, George was instantly snapped out of his deep thoughts. 

Finally Giselle managed to escape from Fred she ran over to George hiding behind him and using his body as a human shield. A few laughs would materialize from her deep breaths as she hid behind him. He smiled as she clutched his arms and peeked over his shoulder but quickly retreating as she saw his brother approaching. It sort of reminded George of the times when they were young and when they would play in the apple orchards surrounding the Burrow.

Fred was ready to pounce at Giselle again when another voice interrupted their fun.

"There you are!" Alice emerged from over the hill. "I was looking for you!" she exclaimed running over to join their group. George felt Giselle's grip release on his arms and walk away from him so Alice could hug him.

"Sorry to interrupt but Giselle was supposed to meet me in the Library a few minutes ago." she turned to her friend who was gathering her books.

"See you later guys!" Giselle saluted them a goodbye a broad smile on her face.

Fred smiled at the two girls waving back at Giselle and then looked to Fred who was looking a little distracted.

"Somebody's a little touchy feely." Fred smirked at his brother who just happened to notice that he was rubbing his arms where Giselle had held a firm grip.

~~~~~

"Why are you guys taking bets?" Giselle had asked her two ginger friends as they sat back in their seats.