Overwhelming Nightmares

Guys! It's been so long since I've updated this! I'm sorry School's been a pain in the arse. Been stressing out a lot. So here is the next chapter. I apologize if it's crap. It probably isn't that good so yeah... boo. Let the reading commence!

"Giselle." she heard someone call her name. She was sitting in the Transfiguration Courtyard with Sylvia on her left. They were talking about homework and other things.  

"Giselle!" she turned her head to see George running up to her. "Can I talk to you?" he said breathing heavily.  

"Sure. What do you need?" she asked.  

"In private." he added his eyes bouncing from Sylvia to her. With a look of approval from Sylvia the two friends walked off.  

When George had meant private she didn't think it was walk-all-the-way-to-the-other-end-of-the-castle-to-have-a-small-conversation private. Whatever he had to say must have been important.  

"All right." George sighed. Giselle inspected her surroundings.

They had walked from the Transfiguration Courtyard, through the castle, ending up on the other side of the bridge, going into the Forbidden Forest, finally stopping in the middle of all the gigantic trees.  

"What is it then?" Giselle laughed and George smiled down at her.  

"I…" but before George could even finish his sentence she heard an ear piercing scream coming from behind her.  

Just as Giselle turned to look she saw a woman who bared resemblance to Giselle. It was her mother. Before she could even ask why her mother was here she dropped dead.  

Alarmed and slightly confused she knelt down beside her mother's body. Her hazel eyes were still open but there seemed to be no life in them. She placed her hand over her mother's chest. No heartbeat. A river of tears had flooded her eyes. She turned to George for help but he had suddenly disappeared.  

She looked around desperately looking for someone to help her. That's when she saw a figure standing in the distance. Thinking it was George she called his name.   "George?! George! I need help!" she shouted, her throat extremely dry and irritated.   

She couldn't see the person that was coming towards her clearly because of her tear-filled eyes. As the person got closer Giselle's eyes got a better view. She had called over a Death Eater. Probably the same one that had killed her mother. Giselle reached for her wand in attempt to defend herself but the Death Eater was too quick and he had casted a body-bind hex over her causing her to fall over.  

Her heart was racing with panic and she started to cry tears of fear. The Death Eater knelt down to Giselle's level and looked closely at her face. She could feel the person's warm breath in her face. The Death Eater took off their mask. The face under the mask was a face she was familiar with.

It was her father's face.  

Her father wiped away some of her tears looking lovingly down at her. Then he stiffened, his face turning cruel and villainous. He raised his wand looking straight into her eyes.

The scenery suddenly changed. The green canopies of the forbidden forest darkened and solidified and everything around her felt dark. A voice rang out that was so sinister it could chill the spine of the bravest person on the planet.

"Finish her! She's a no good blood-traitor. A waste of pure blood!" the voice slithered into her ears like a cold, slimy snake.

She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, but the body-bind hex wasn't allowing her to do that. This was going to be the way she would die. Numb, cold, and scared. Even worse her father was the one going to kill her.